Reviews for At Twelve O'Clock
AeronOfTheGuildOfThought chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Irate? IRATE?! THIS IS THE GUY WHO FORFIETTED HIS HEART, LIGHT, CONCSIOUSNESS, SANITY, WORLD, LIFE, OUTFIT, BODY, AND FRIENDS FOR YOU WHEN YOU LOST YOUR HEART, HELPING YOU EVEN AFTER YOU GO PLAY PRINCESS WITH A MAKE-BELIEVE KNIGHT, AND YOU ARE IRATE AT HIM?!
AeronOfTheGuildOfThought chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Hmm... Yes, why in the world would Riku push you away, Sora? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that when he was being taken over by a creepy, evil, pedophelian old man and needed help the most, SOMEone was off unlocking illogically placed keyholes with an oversized metal rod, hitting poor, defenseless, cute little thingummies with the said metal rod to get some cash, playing mini games, and meeting ****ing WINNE THE POOH! In the name of all that is good and relating to Chuck Norris, I ask you this: WHY?!
AeronOfTheGuildOfThought chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Oh dear. Aerith has been infected as well. We're screwed.
blueflower1594 chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
WOW! you're just HILARIOUS!
blueflower1594 chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Tee Hee you like to bash on Cloud, don't you?
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 7 . 3/26/2010
Ha, legend wasn't real, after all! Didn't see that one coming! XD Good story, loved the hilarity and the YuRiku and the Clerith and the blah-blah-blah. Everything basically. Great job.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
Aw, poor Yuffie! It's a shame that she let that old superstition lead her to questioning about her feelings for Riku. But, the last chapter should be awesome. XD
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
Oh boy...I guess it's safe to say that the last line could be classified as a lime, no? XD Well, anyway, this story is funny. Yuffie didn't even sing the right lyrics to "Silent Night." XD And I think Leon may be engaging in too much voyeurism ("every breath you take, every move you make...").

Couldn't resist! Pop culture reference. XD
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
I don't even want to KNOW what those two were doing! XD For some reason, I thought Riku's rant was hilarious. I didn't even know Malificent and Pete were married. XD They'd make one ugly couple, that's for sure. That chick is probably going to lose her virginity at an early age, that's for sure. If I was her age again, I probably would have run away screaming. Just sayin'. This fic is kinda getting really funny now. XD
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Aw, Cloud and Aerith together! More of a Cloti fan myself, but that pairing is good, too. Because every angsty character needs a bright, cheerful one. But, anyway, I'm hoping that Yuffie cheers up Riku, too. This fic is kinda cute. XD
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Aw, Yuffie was so sweet with Riku! I could actually believe Sora being on a sugar high. As for Cloud displaying fear...well, that was new. XD I'm still liking this story.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Leon's traumatizing question was the funniest part so far! XD Oh, Yuffie and Riku are liking each other already, hm? They'd make such a cute couple, they really would.
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 7 . 2/21/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! That's awesome! I love this story! Maybe you should do a sequel, or something!
94yonders chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
uwwah! such a cute story! though there were some parts that was greatly disturbing...them making out all of s sudden...

even so it has been a good fanfic and i really love this crack pair...such a sham there is only a few fanfics about them that has a lot of chapters...
witchesdiner chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Very cute and humourous. Sora doesn't know what a matchmaker is? He was doing quite a bit of matchmaking in KH2.