Reviews for One Special Christmas
Regina-sp chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
I always watch this movie at Christmas time and can't help but go back and read your most wonderful fanfictions too along with it! I'm so in awe of your talent of writing every time I read your stories again!
LadyDuchess82 chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Loved this to bits! It was great! A friend just told me about fics for this lovely movie and I was so excited! Thank you for continuing such a beautiful story. :-)
fantasyinmymind chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
Nice continuation of the the original story. Good though processing on the characters.
NovelJunkee chapter 4 . 12/10/2006
Wow! Your talent and story telling leaves me breathless and speechless! I just don't seem to know how to put into words what I'm wanting to say! Just know that I loved it! [Of course - how could I not?]
real mynix chapter 4 . 11/2/2006
I enjoyed this and like the fact that you wrote a little about Robert children's too. But of course the Catherine&Robert parts were the best.

The ring part was an excellent idea!,

mynix
AssortedScribbler chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
A wonderful story, sweet, beautiful, I loved the "Let me sweep" line, it was so typical of him. And it was all so wonderfully written and so in-character, and the way everything worked out was so perfect. You really finished the film for me. Thank you! And thank you so much that I have actually seen the rest of the film, because without you, I wouldn't have done!

xxStellaxx
OSUSprinks chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
Excellent job! Much more gratifying than the movies ending. I loved the whole conflict between Jeff and Robert! Everytime I watch this movie, I always want someone to deck him! Thank you for making my dreams come true! :) Thanks for sharing.

OSUSprinks