Reviews for A Cosmic Smack in the Head
fanka77 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Sweet!
adangeli chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Dear Lesleyp ,

Congratulations! A Cosmic Smack in the Head has been nominated in the Best Alternate Reality Category for the 2014 Sam and Jack Multimedia Awards. The committee has reviewed the nomination and has determined the nomination meets our guidelines. If you accept the nomination, please let us know and provide (or verify) a valid email address we can use to send you your official 2014 nomination flair.

Please note: We would like to share your work on our tumblr (and other social media sites) to promote your nomination and our awards. If you do not wish us to share your work, please let us know in your acceptance email.

Not familiar with the Sam and Jack Multimedia Awards? Visit us on the web at .com. (Replace with the appropriate symbol. We apologize for a broken link, but most PM systems do not allow hyperlinks.)

Please reply to this message as it will help us track the nomination. Or, you may send an email to nominations , but please copy at least the first paragraph of this message into your return reply. (Again, we apologize for a broken mailto link, but webcrawlers/bots are serious business!)

Sincerely,

Amara D'Angeli
Sam and Jack Multimedia Awards 2014 Committee Member
PaulaRway chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I know this story is "old" but it's an absolute joy and so well written. I enjoyed it from start to finish. Thank you for sharing it with us.
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Fun and sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! :-D
mynameisme91 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Amazing! I think you wrote this perfectly. Loved the plot line and the references to the wizard of Oz! Great Job.
axania chic chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
This is such a nice little ficlet.

I really loved the last part with Sam looking around for her Jack, and the elevator scene was very them.

Very in character and well styled, I enjoyed reading it.
Neiths Arrow chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Great story! How could I have missed this one? Glad it was brought to my attention by SG Fan Awards. I liked how it wasn't too mushy.
Laura Hunter chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
One word to discribe this fanfic: Fantastic.

Thank you!
Northwestern chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Ah, Lesley. What nice shippy piece for the afternoon.

So squee-worthy! :D

Loved it!

SamO'Neill from GW
Samisim chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Oh I just loved this and the whole idea. Jack was so 'Jack'.
Dragonland chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Very fun fic. My advice, put it in chapters, and allow annoymous people to review your work. And, mostly, you have to write an conclusion. So, off with you!
JenniferJF chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Great story, Lesley. So sweet. Thanks!
LCTC chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
aww :) Can I have more please? ...pretty please? I'll be really good! :)

Loved it! Very sweet and touching! Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)

*hugs*

LCTC
dyslecksec chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Great story! The interplay between AU Sam & Jack was a riot, hehe.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
great story i hope that there will be a sequal to his., keep up the good work