Reviews for Degrees and the Doctor
Rose chapter 14 . 4/25
Amazing! I love this! It was so cute! I still cant belive Jen is dead but oh well. This was a great fic to read I really enjoyed it. I finished it pretty fast I started it only yesterday after school and dance! So you can see that I really loved this!
Gabby chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
That is the best ending anyone could have done for this story. Thank you for writing it!
gabykatwilk chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
How will they ever survive seeing each other but not being able to act as a couple its gonna kill them.
gabykatwilk chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I like it so far
reader chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
Really enjoyed the story,great premise and goos build up of tension..I kept thinking when are they gonna find out..anyway all the best and keep writing!
seekerchasing chapter 14 . 8/28/2011
Wow! I always thought kall sounded suspicious but Jen- did not see that one coming! Poor Jack. Not to sound too bloodthirsty or psychotic but she so deserves death for doing that to him. (I love Jack)

I also loved the ending. One line in particular cracked me up: (Rose didn't have the heart to tell them that the guys were gay) lol! Awesome!

Oh, and everytime the Doctor says my angel, or Rose says my Doctor I just melt:D
Drose Forever chapter 14 . 9/7/2009
Love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love it!

Drose Forever chapter 13 . 9/7/2009
Poor Jack! He had his heart broken!

Drose Forever chapter 8 . 9/7/2009

Aww... Adorable! But, yet again, Jack's love is gone. It's sad T.T
tammy chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
hehehehe so laugh if sum1 walked in on dem:P
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 14 . 8/30/2008
Whoot whoot! And now, bed time! Meep!
B00k Freak chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
the last time he took physics? "So... Physics! Physics, eh? Physics! Physics! Physics, Physics, Physics, Physics, Physics Physics, Physics, Physics, Physics... I hope you're getting all this down! "
B00k Freak chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
"Thank God you elected that new bloke.”? that was harold saxon aka the master, he is a lot worse than harriet jones (toclafae bah!)