Reviews for Butt Out!
Princess mAlice chapter 12 . 7/17
I love you this story was great~
Princess mAlice chapter 9 . 7/17
SHIKAMARU YOU "BLEW IT"! Literally, you stupid idiot why did you say that to Ino dammit?! Don't you want to get some smh?!
Princess mAlice chapter 5 . 7/17
Omggahhhh this is so perfect! I am like fangirling so hard right now ahhh SHIKAINO!
satomika chapter 12 . 6/5

I love it!

All the tension, drama, ending-perfect!

More, please!
paosu chapter 12 . 5/5
Soooo hot story. I love this fanfic, i love shikaino and this is owesome.
The Whirlwind Jinchuriki chapter 12 . 4/17
Amazing one.. (y)
MinakoTrickster chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
Astra, do you mind if I call you Astra? First, I'm jealous. I want to work in a library. It's like a dream job. Second, you're an amazing writer that had me at the edge of my seat and I just soared through this, unable to pause for even a moment.

I don't know if you're around and still writing. I'm keeping my hopes up as this is a favorite. And I know I would love to read more of this pairing, or team ten in general, from you.

This was saucy, witty and you just had me melting from the start.

Ino is a typical girl, minus the ninja stuff, and haven't we all been there where we think we like a guy so much we'd do anything? I've done it and yes, I've regretted it majorly.

And as for the case of pin-up girls, it's true. There are so many girls that love or fall for the image of that mode and we want to feel as beautiful, sexy and confident as the pictures portray. I just felt like you captured the mind of a teenage girl so well, especially a teenage girl like Ino.

But in her case it turned out she found her true champion and-ooohhhh. Shika. That man, I was imagining what all he might have been doing or thinking when looking at that picture. I can't help put love Shika, he's so lazy and lax but when it comes to matters of importance or other things, like Ino, it's not a stretch to think of him as intense and sexy.

You just balanced these two so well and this last chapter was utterly hawt. HAWT. I rectified that as it deserved to be capitalized. I was reading and I was becoming a mindless, drooling fangirl watching (reading, but you get the idea) one of the most erotic scenes I've ever had the fortune of coming across.

And it was. Erotic. Beautifully done and it certainly was stirring while cementing that this was natural. Two people who love each other and are exploring that, I just have to applaud you. You make me rather envious while I just want to get on my knees and beg for more.

However, I loved this ending. I loved exploring this and watching as Shika gets his girl and Ino finally sees just what kind of man she really wants.

Like I said, I don't know if you're writing still but I adored this and this is a favorite. I know you have a follow up one to this and I will go read that and leave a review there as well.

I loved your little world you built and I would love to see more, but again, it's perfect.

Thank you and I hope you keep on rocking.
Tiffany-Epiphany chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
This was such a good story !
Neji's-Girl-Forever chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
Aww! Such a cute story! I really enjoyed it - :D. Ayy, Shika x_x. LOL!
Chelty-Chan chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
gives new meaning to the term asshat doesnt it hahahahahaha
Vicious11 chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
This was great, the sexual tension and build up had me at the edge of the seat! Hope I can find more stories like these in the future :) Great work :D
zielavienaz96 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
love this chapter..!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
This was a really great story, that kept the characters IC and all the humor was great. Great job!
untouchable hexing witch chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
This was cute and sexy! I love the idea on shikaino getting together this way! Thanks for the awesome read :)
Emily chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
You're really an amazing writer. Your vocab is impeccable.