Reviews for An, As of Now, Untitled Story
Daimoniqui chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
First off, great story, and secondly, you do realise you have this story listed as about Lily Luna Potter, not Lily Evens Potter. I only read this one because after the prologue it was clear that it was Harry's parents you where writing about not Harry's Children. Might want to sort that out.
Sirius and Fred Live On chapter 14 . 10/16/2007
Can you find a title soon? I like it, but I also like titles.
Violin chapter 7 . 10/1/2007
Siri is bringing the nail polish

Is She really? And by the way... how did Siri get into this story?

sorry...just had to ask...

Vladius chapter 38 . 5/14/2007
Interesting fic, really enjoyed reading it but i believe you could put more words into it, the chapters were way too short and the things way too fast. but it was nice congrats ]
Leandra Liberation chapter 38 . 5/9/2007
I loved your fic! If you bacame an author I'd be the first to read your stories! This was EXCELLENT! This is now my fave fic! I hope you write many more!
Lavender Mansworth chapter 38 . 1/15/2007
Oh, lovely. I finally found the time to get back on here an stop neglecting some of the fics that I love best.

That was thoroughly enjoyable, what with your knack for all those cute little scenes and the relationship between the friends. The only criticism I would have is that the dialogue could be improved at times. Occasionally it seemed a bit forced, and slightly unnatural. Other than that I thought that you did a fantastic job as usual. Congrats on another wonderful story!

Nikolerrrawer chapter 38 . 1/5/2007
OMG! that was such a great stoy! I loved it! omg! just like... WOW.

Vorima Calina chapter 5 . 12/30/2006
Very good so far. Can't wait to read more.
JustCallMeDollface chapter 38 . 12/8/2006
NO YOU CAN"T END IT! gr i loved your story though and i'll definatlely check out your new one!
Lizzar chapter 38 . 12/6/2006
i like your story the way it is too ] its amazing
x3 Bunny x3 chapter 38 . 12/5/2006
No. It can't end yet. You don't have the wedding or the birth of Harry or anything! Lol. Sorry, it's a wonderful story and I loved it. I just wish it didn't have to end yet.

Notorious Dark Fairy

gryffincri chapter 38 . 12/4/2006
YEAH YEAH YEAH! im so happy they're getting married, but im so sad the story is over! thankfully, i now have your new story to read, so i'm all good!

great story whoohoo!
lady potter7447 chapter 38 . 12/4/2006
I lovedlovedloved this fic. It was amazing and the ending was perfect, don't change it!

Excellent, excellent job! You are a great writer.
trilpo chapter 38 . 12/4/2006
Good job nice ending and I was always hoping that you didnt screw Deb over :p. Good story I hope more people have the pleasure of reading it.
Team B. Davis chapter 38 . 12/4/2006
That was a great, and beautifully written story. You should be proud of yourself!