Reviews for The Werewolf Prank
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
XD It's written well, and in character.
Nova chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
I don't know why the Marauders would always complain that Snape was trying to get them expelled. That was always one of their biggest excuses for their behavior in the books. If I was put through that type of bullying I would have done the same thing. People will resort to desperate measures when put under enough stress. All Snape wanted at that school was to be liked and respected, not much to ask...But he knew he would have never got it from his peers while being made a fool of everyday. So he tried to get his tormentors expelled...and got hated for it too.
Fayari chapter 12 . 4/5/2012
Sigh, perfect example of why kids who are bullied tend to turn bad. They suffer injustice after injustice, and then are expected to play well with the people who commit the injustice in the first place. Years of that would be enough to piss off even Mother Theresa.

Why people think Severus would want to join the side of "Light" when the damn fucking marauders are there, with Albus fucking Dumbledore leading, I'll never know. God, those five are probably responsible for the existence of half of the Death Eaters in Severus' generation.
Aurora di Angelo chapter 12 . 7/12/2011
Ugh, I hated the injustice of Dumbledore! I mean, seriously, how could Sirius get away with that? And they got 50 points taken away, but a hundred back! Grrr... Hovever, great story anyway! I cant wait to see the next film... AT MIDNIGHT!
Mother of Tears chapter 12 . 9/11/2007
I liked this story. Your timeing of the events makes the most sense. In DH Rowling puts the shreiking Shack incident BEFORE the O.W.L encounter where Snape loses his temper and insults Lily. But that doesn't really seem to work... I always envisioned James heroism to be the catalyst that made Lily fall in love with him and made Snape lose out. No wonder Severus years later hates the memory of Potter saving his life- not because he was indebted to him, but because it made him lose out on the love of his life.

Your Sirius was right on. Too bad I don't like Sirius, but I suppose he was just as deeply troubled in his own way as Severus was. I always feel sorry for the underdog. Sirius wasn't an underdog. He was too busy making sure somebody other than himself ended up as the underdog. But you captured it perfectly.
I go by PK chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Hi there,

That was really well written. Great idea! I enjoyed the subtle shifts as the POV changed which reflected wonderfully on their character.

Thanks for the good read.

Kvetch
Snood199 chapter 12 . 6/20/2007
Awesome as usual for . You really had Sirius down; I like the way this comes out as Sirius doing something idiotic, rather than malicious.

Zgirnius- I liked the insight into Snape's mind. I rarely bother reading Snapefics, but you really had me interested in what goes on in his mind.

Anyway, great collaboration effort to show what happened with the infamous werewolf incident.
CoyoteWolf chapter 9 . 4/18/2007
No amount of ranting could relate to you how much I hate Black. Regardless that Severus broke school rules to have a look in the Willow, Black told him how to open it and KNEW that there was a werewolf-his friend-inside. That is attempted murder, regardless of how much Black thought on it. And Dumbledore's reaction? Of course, Lupin is innocent. He had no idea what Black was doing. But Black should have had much worse. The JERK.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 2/25/2007
Isn't it amazing how being the victim of attempted murder gives you detentions (probably more than Sirius got), loses your house points, and has even your friends telling you that you should have _sympathy_ for those who tried to murder you?

And Dumbledore probably _still_ wonders why so many Slytherins joined the Dark side. Oh, yeah, he really sees deeply into people!

Not.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 2/25/2007
Nope, Sirius doesn't regret what he did at all-only Remus being upset at him, or his mother's Howler.

But of course, he's a Gryffindor. That's what really counts with Dumbledore, isn't it? Snape almost dying doesn't count at all, and everyone is going to believe Peter's story.

Poor Sirius. Has a detention. Sigh. Will the world never cease picking on him? After all, his trick got Gryffindor ahead by fifty points. Everyone should be happy with him!
risi chapter 12 . 2/25/2007
Well it's been an interesting look at how each side viewed the prank. While I think Dumbledore was right to work to keep Remus in school and protect his secret, I think he was wrong in the way he handed out points to put Gryfindor ahead and Slytherin behind. He had to have known, or at least have some idea of how Snape's room mates would react and it seems rather callous of him Plus, it seems he will not stop the moonlight antics of the Marauders. Other students will get penalized for being out after curfew, but the Marauders will not? It's hard not to feel a bit for Sirius' circumstances and to wonder how much of his personality results from his homelife and yet my sympathy for him only extends so far. I suspect I see in him every bully who picked on me during my own school years, which perhaps is why I empathize with Snape. In him I see a bit of me. I was a bit disappointed that Remus forgave Sirius so easily, with nary a thought it seems, to what could have happened had James not got there in time. I guess I've always imagined that Remus would have been more upset and would have taken a while to forgive Black.
Goldenlioness4 chapter 11 . 2/25/2007
I have to say I was a little disappointed that Remus wasn't more angry with Sirius when he heard what happened. I know he eventually forgave him...but I always thought it would take some time.

I did really like the conversation between Sirius and Regulus. It was nice to see some interaction between the two of them.
duj chapter 12 . 2/25/2007
A fair summation. Snape got the worst of it, as usual, and golden-boy Potter got the kudos for running to his friend's rescue and, in the process, saving his enemy.
duj chapter 11 . 2/25/2007
Sirius deserved every nasty consequence. It's disappointing that James doesn't seem to have learned much, if he's already planning another dangerous (to everyone else) outing.
kyer chapter 10 . 1/25/2007
With the end result being the Griffs AHEAD 50 points while the Snakes lost 20? It's a wonder Snape didn't blab the truth after all.

But then we are talking about a faculty that couldn't see or refused to see the sadistic pranks by the Mauraders for how many years?

Really, what did Tom Riddle need to hire recruiters for when he had such able candidates in Albus and Gryffindors.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »