Reviews for Shikamaru's Sorrow
The Jeca Symbol chapter 4 . 5/28
Besides a few confusing typo's, it's a very well written story. I like how you did Shikamaru and Temari's personalities!
I PREDICT iwilldieinahole chapter 4 . 2/28
this is so COOL make more please make more!
Jasperstone44 chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
I really enjoyed reading your fanfic. It kinda reminded me about my own life, only it hasn't really gotten any better. But I definitely hope to read the letter fanfic that you might do. So ya try to write it for me ok.
AnimeFan325 chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Wow that was soooooooooooooooo sweet. love it, wish it was longer in chapters but whateves.
exoticblackpearl chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
errr it was a bit rushed in the end
Guest chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
its a great story
Guest chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
hjbhi;p
Scooter chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
You should totally write a gaara x sakura fanfic. Ive read alot of them and there really aremt many really good ones. I think you could really pull it off :D great story btw i loved it!
Wolfprincess529 chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
Hey! Plz make another Shikatema story! Their my favorite couple from Naruto! I loved this story!
Wolfprincess529 chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
u r awesome chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Wow great story!
Chauxsitty chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
Yay for the Crystal JaGanshi reference!. very nice story ;) love it!
Chauxsitty chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
awe shika's way too nice to Ino, she doesn't deserve him and she never will! And I also looove this pairing! Nice chapter btw
3Cheersfor5Years chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
awsome joc i ca not wait to read more story be u!

u rock!
SanixNinja chapter 4 . 6/17/2008
Ah, that was a great one. Sure the events all happened a bit fast, but I understand. They were in great sync as well.

Continue your wonderful work!