Reviews for Gone
bbsugarxx chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
awhhhhh... the ending *bursts into tears* soo sad... but a cute storyy ... 33

BB
Shinigami chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Kyou-you idiot! Yuki DOES have friends and they will want to skin him alive, when they find Yuki's suicide note...That is if Kyou manages to survive the shock...
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
So sad so beautiful...ja ne!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
*in heaven (or wherever the dead go)*

Yuki: What are u doing here?

Kyou: I got a heart attack from ur bloody letter!

Yuki:oh... I see

Kyou: IDIOT! NOW WE'RE STUCK DEAD TOGETHER!

Yuki: and now I must listen to ur yelling for all eternity...

Kyou: BITE ME!

Yuki: Ok!
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
That was so sad *sniffles* I felt so sorry for Yuki, and the ending shocked me
Secluded Angel 33 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
so sad but very well written

stupid mean lying Kyo :P
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
*gasp* poor Yuki-San! I feel for him.

I'm a horse, in a way, the rat and I are enemies since we're not supposed to get a long. But Yuki is the only rat(and one of my teachers who is a rat) are the only rats that I acutally like! All the other rats I know, I don't get along with and I hate.

But its still a great story as always!

Anyway, hey! you get an extra review. I was trynig to tell you something but since I can't PM you I decide I might as well find a story I havne't read yet and review that.

So I was trying to tell you in a previous PM, that I assum you didn't get, that I cna't see your e-mail. Try spacing it out and I'll just put it together and then e-mail you.
jfioansdjkfljskld chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
hm... um... psychiatrist anyone im sorry but i have to say that but this was good but write happy stories too
Agonia chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Kyou wa ba-*sob*baka! *cries*

Oh man I hated this one. I mean that I LOVED it, but really hated it.

Uhm.. I'm not making any sense, am I?

I hated how it made me feel. ...But that's probably..just the way you wanted to make me feel, right? *nods at herself*

Well, good then! You have reached your goal!

No, really I liked it. Write more fics like this, onegai.

..But maybe with a bit happier ending? Right? Right?
CloudedMirror chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
;.; *cries*

this was much too sad.
Ame chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Kyo you ass! He could've been a little nicer. Or is it he secretly loves Yuki and wants to protect or something stupid like that. Anyway, please don't let it end like this. So can you make a little sequel, please?

P.S. If you'd prefer to keep it the way it is, that's fine too.
lostinthisnightmarecalledlife chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
OMG. Yuki killed him self. It was really good but sad that Kyo said that and Yuki's dead.
lallala chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
aw this is so sad.

it pretty much almost made me cry. but you did a wonderful job.

loved it.
KatanaxOwnsxYourxFace chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
O_O That was really good, and I really felt it (in fact, I creid myself). I actually have not read a story in which Kyou did not return the rat's feelings at some point. A note- how smart. You totally captures Kyou there... but... *cries for Yuki* That was so sad! I really liked it! I'll bet Kyou was secretly in love with Yuki, HE WAS JUST TOO EMBARRASED TO ADMIT IT! Now he's sorry. . Anyway, *stops rambling* keep up the good work! *cheers for you!*