Reviews for Birthday Celebrations
Guest chapter 7 . 3/27/2015
well this seems to be coming along nicely.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
oh, Legolas. silly, silly Legolas.
wenduo chapter 9 . 2/17/2015
Yes i would say Legolas do indeed seems to be a gentleman, still i feel sorry for the poor lady so much pressure.
Haha i laughed ther a drinking contest mostly between Arwen and Legolas? xD who would think that. Aii maybe good in the end someone cheated. Because if all of them was drunk. Who would make sure the drunken got in to bed safe and sound.

You should really try writing more drinking games between the characters. If Arwen could drink i wonder much about her parents. Also after reading and watching scene with Thranduil i would wager he can stand more than most of them xD.
I think it would have been funny see you write a short story of drinking between the Elven lords.
wenduo chapter 4 . 2/17/2015
Poor Legolas stuck with that lady on another dance while Gimli just watching.
wenduo chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
Haha a very interesting way of how are babies made talk if you ask me xD
Green Eyes and Blue Insanity chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
nice job! enjoyed it very much!
bob chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
So funny XD

Ty for the story!
bob chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
LOOOLLLL so funny i already like this
gginsc chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
Pleasant story. I like it. Good job.
quaff chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Wonderful chapter. Thanks for writing this series of stories.
lady13feathersyahoo.com chapter 9 . 3/17/2011
What? No morning after with Gimli teasing Legolas about his hangover? Wonderful story, enjoyed reading very much!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 9 . 1/4/2011
HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA! That was hilarious! I loved it! I loved it! I LOVED IT! Perfect mixture of drama and humor! :D
yamina-chan chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
A great story I can't stop smiling D

This includes many wonderfull ideas and I sure had a great time while reading it -
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 9 . 6/15/2010
HAHAHAHAHA ROFL LMAAAOOOO! I love the drinking contest...Faramir and Gimli were so evil. And Arwen? oh my...that would be a sight to see loool

-I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE KEEP WRITING THE GOOD STUFF! hugs
Shipwright's Trick chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
'"I always thought they bred like rabbits."'

Ouch. Score 1 for Legolas. : )