Reviews for Run
murphycat chapter 6 . 5/5/2008
I really enjoyed this. An unusual twist.
ecrivain anonyme chapter 6 . 10/15/2007
I love it, very detaile yet not boring. The conversation is very funny. You showed the side of them which is neither the admiral or the president. I wish I could write as good as you.
enlightenedkitty chapter 6 . 11/13/2006
Alright, I'm no longer sad: I got a hot makeout scene. I'm not sure my computer could handle a full-blown sex scene if you wrote it.

Final thoughts. Very well written, well paced, good dialogue, characters, blah blah blah. Seriously, you know how to write and it was a pleasure to read this.
enlightenedkitty chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
Aww, no wonderfully written, unbelievably erotic love scene. I am sad.
enlightenedkitty chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
And I thought the LAST cliffhanger was bad! :)

"Bill, you just drowned!" Pure, unadulterated genius!
enlightenedkitty chapter 3 . 11/13/2006
What a bitch of a cliffhanger!
enlightenedkitty chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
So, after two chapters I have only one complaint: "extraordinarily inviting seeming ground." Three adjectives is a little excessive, and the seeming is really, really unnecessary.

Other than that, very well written, good pace, good dialogue.
enlightenedkitty chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Got me hooked fast. On to chapter 2...
CanonAntithesis chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
This story was delightful. Loved the "scar" comment in this chapter. Look forward to many more stories from you.
Mariel3 chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
This was a lovely end for your story. I loved the 'slightly bad idea' riff, but the earlier “I’m told the scar will barely be visible,” followed by: “Shame. Nothing says ‘power’ like a good scar,” was utterly perfect, too. Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this here. It was a pleasure to read. I'm looking forward to the next one!
Carma chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
Yeah, that's what I meant! Woohoo!

The ending was perfect: they weren't just running from the Cylons but from each other as well. Love that!

Well done, awesome fic:)
Carma chapter 5 . 11/2/2006
Yay, someone found them! Oh my gods, I was so worried about bill there.

But, then the inevitable *something* happened between them and they didn't even talk about it? Hm hm :P
mkiara chapter 5 . 10/31/2006
lovely fic...pls update soon! wonder how roslin and adama is act once they're back on the ship...
Carma chapter 4 . 10/30/2006
SQUE ! more please, this chapter was so suspenseful!
Mariel3 chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
You know, I really, really like Bill and Laura on the run!

Favourite lines:

“We should keep moving,” he said, making to get up.

“What? Bill, you just drowned!” Laura protested incredulously.

“That’s true, but I doubt the Cylons will care..."

I'm not sure why that stuck me as so perfect, but it did. I guess 'cause it sounds so Bill...

Thanks for posting - I'm still enjoying!

“That’s true, but I doubt the Cylons will care.