Reviews for Obituary
ShrimpyJess97 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Oh good, I knew something was up, Bruce didn't even seem to care! There for a while, though, I panicked.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Does That Mean Dick LIved GREat SAD STORY!
Nightwing Gurl chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I knew Dick wasnt *really* dead! but i should say this is so worth it, and i really did enjoy it ... wonderful as always! great job! I like it that your stories are long its really fun to spend time reading.i have mp idea where you bring up thoes ideas but they are pretty damn good_

NWG
The BatThing chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I'm an evil read and run kid, but I was drawn back to review because I felt such guilt! I kept repeating a line from this fanfiction of yours today: Bruce stuck his tongue out at Dick and Dick feigned effrontery, mouthing ‘OH!’ back at him.

Strange thing, but it wouldn't leave me alone. It was just so awesome I had to tell you. I'm a skim reader, honestly so, but every now and then something will hit me - like that, and I just love it. I can see Dick doing that: OH! Haha, it's so cute and funny, and perfect. Sometimes writers write the perfect words that make me imagine just the perfect thing. It was one of those times.

Anyhow, the start of this fafiction was especially good, the rest was depressing - but endings are always good - no matter what. I just really loved the start though, I think it was the highlight of the whole thing, just so well written, and I could see it so perfectly. I rarely get that, but I got it with this.

Also - you're only accepting reviews. If you go to your page and click on 'reviews' then in the right hand corner there is a tab: anonymous - just click that and make sure you're accepting all reviews. That way you'll get more, 'cause you really should be getting a lot more, you write really well! People are lazy, like me, and don't sign in to give reviews, they'll just pass it by. We're evil!

Keep it up, I'm watching, lol. Thanks for a great fanfiction - OH! Haha!
thundever1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Great story, please do a sequal you can't really leave Dick 'dead' like that it's very mean to everyone else who cares about him and what will the superhero communuity think
myrina returned chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Oh, I liked this! You've really gotten so good at meshing the action side of Batman and Robin with the emotional turmoil of Bruce and Dick (not that you weren't good before, too!). I enjoyed this very much. It seems you are building up your 'library' of stories here very nicely. Can't wait to see what you post next!

~myrina
kykimolvr chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Very good. I liked the ending when we found out for sure that Dick wasn't dead. I didn't think that he was, but with ff you just never know. Please continue in this vein.
Robin Knight chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
What can I say? WOW! First Part: Very funny, Second Part: Heartbreaking! Very great Story! Please, please make a Sequel, cause I want to read more and find out what happend to Kai Han and how Bruce will explain Dicks Death to the People he fooled. I mean, Alfred knew that Dicks still alive, but what with Margaret, Betty, Tina, etc.? I also want to know HOW Dick survived the Poisoning. Keep on writing, Love your Stories!