Reviews for No Virtue Is Safe
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Win. Justa win
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Forthright-san,
Further proof that pervertedness, in the right context, can be quite the cause for laughter.

Best regards,

Meiyo
wolfygirl13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
To call this anything less than perfectly executed would be a lie. I applaud your colorful and artistic portrayal. Magnificent!
LimitedEternity chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Oh please have mercy on your readers! All the inuenndo nearly killed me! XD Miroku you dirty little man! Points for creativity and clearness to him though. :D
maplebaby chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
OMG, so very funny!
Narilka chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
LMAO! Leave it to Miroku! I bet even Inuyasha would have laughed his butt off!
ninetailedkirara chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Gosh Miroku sure knows how to make even the holy virtues of Bushido look virtueless. Absolutely hilarious. I simply love the way you potray all the characters. They are always so in character and the way you write, depict everything, I can actually see it happening infront of my eyes, it feels like i am watching one of the episodes on tv instead of reading a fic.
Novi Zemog chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS! that was amazing I loved it I tried going a whole day not trying to put innuendos in my sentences and here you are giving more material this is too good I actually pulled out a pen and paper so I could repeat that to my younger siblings and see if they get it later I'll see if my hentai friend Daren can spot all the innuendos. thnx for the loads of laughs.

-Novi Zemog
kinky-kitsune chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Omg if freaking love this story!
SilverStella chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
HILARIOUS!
Skyrere chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
heheheh. I enjoyed this very much.

ah miroku... XD
km207 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
All this sexual innuendos gave me a good laugh.
EmDrenn chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Your wordplay is absolutely scandalous, and also of the highest quality. Which is quite the match to our Miroku. Perfect!
Belladonna Snow chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
lmao! very funny! _ Great story!_
Time on my hands chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
LMAO! That has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read. Miroku must be the most eloquent pervert in history. Poor innocent Shippo is clueless. I wonder if he'll remember the conversation when he's old enough to understand the lesson Miroku is really teaching him?
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »