Reviews for No Virtue Is Safe
Alanna-sama chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I have read this like a whole bunch now and I decided this was worth a cheer up to my horrible day. And it worked minus the whole fact that my tooth hurts. So thanks for the awesome one-shot.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I think I died.
Bad Miroku!
Chmia chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
That was a wonderful manipulation of words! .
Magenta Moon chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Sango's absolutely right! How did you come up with these... well, ridiculous wordings?
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
The thought of whether he was doing that for the benefit of eavesdroppers comes to mind. XD
Iryl chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Hahahaha! _
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Win. Justa win
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Forthright-san,
Further proof that pervertedness, in the right context, can be quite the cause for laughter.

Best regards,

Meiyo
wolfygirl13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
To call this anything less than perfectly executed would be a lie. I applaud your colorful and artistic portrayal. Magnificent!
LimitedEternity chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Oh please have mercy on your readers! All the inuenndo nearly killed me! XD Miroku you dirty little man! Points for creativity and clearness to him though. :D
maplebaby chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
OMG, so very funny!
Narilka chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
LMAO! Leave it to Miroku! I bet even Inuyasha would have laughed his butt off!
ninetailedkirara chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Gosh Miroku sure knows how to make even the holy virtues of Bushido look virtueless. Absolutely hilarious. I simply love the way you potray all the characters. They are always so in character and the way you write, depict everything, I can actually see it happening infront of my eyes, it feels like i am watching one of the episodes on tv instead of reading a fic.
Novi Zemog chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS! that was amazing I loved it I tried going a whole day not trying to put innuendos in my sentences and here you are giving more material this is too good I actually pulled out a pen and paper so I could repeat that to my younger siblings and see if they get it later I'll see if my hentai friend Daren can spot all the innuendos. thnx for the loads of laughs.

-Novi Zemog
kinky-kitsune chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Omg if freaking love this story!
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »