Reviews for No Virtue Is Safe
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
lmao, THAT was amazing XD
Ania Orome chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Every time I read this fic (the oh- about dozen times) I think I risk cracking a rib or two. Hands down, my favorite Inuyasha character is your Miroku, a unique mix of wicked humour and outrageous innuendo, with a dash of tact and a pince of boyish charm.

Keep on writting him, for the sake of us, die-hard fans that can't stop drooling after the (almost) perfect specimen.

Love,

Ana
Dark Dream Angel chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
HAHAHA! Hilarious! Gotta love Miroku for his wisdom lol! Wow nice keeping up with all the double intendre throughout the story so funny!
crazyforcanines chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
*wiping away tears* 'd think we know Miroku by now.I almost cracked a rib.*giggle* Oh, Lord have Miroku.
Nebride chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
*keels over laughing* Don't know how I've missed this one. It's a gem! Poor Shippo - he's sure getting the "extended" version of the virtues.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Virtue? Miroku? In the same sentence? *Doubles over with laughter* Are you sure that's at all possible? I would be surprised if he didn't aquire some bruided before the day was out. Poor fellow. Miroku ought to have learned better, but we love him all the same.
AC a Reader and Mellorocx chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Wow thats all i can say i never knew talking abpout virtue could be so *cough* dirty. I don't i think i will easily find anything like this, its one of a kind.

-AC a Reader
Kuronueslover17 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
*giggles histerically* god! i just about died laughing! thats so like miroku its not even funny! awesomness!
antyem13 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Holy crap! I've never seen anything quite so... twisted? I'm not even sure how to describe it.
Whillenwolf chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I can't believe I've never read this story of of yours before! OMG it's absofreakinlutely hilarious. Miroku is such a great perv...but he's a sweetie too. :D
Seral chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
-hacks, wheezes, coughs-

I was trying to hold in my laughter in case people tried to question my sanity. As I should question yours, because no sane person can come up with such a brilliant story! xD

I couldn't decide between being scandalized by Miroku or just ROFLMAO-ing. xDD
Angelicatt chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Who better than the hentai houshi to talk about virtues...oh my Buddha must want to clock him everytime he opens his mouth.
Bloodcherry chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
*laughs* I just- *wheeze* Can't stop laughing! *Cough* O-ok... I think this is better. I can actually type now. XD *smiles* This was an AMAZING one-shot! Hilarious! I was having trouble breathing. *grins* It was great!

Ja ne,

Bloodcherry
Kiroku Ookami chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
ROTFL.

(pardon my French)

Holy hell. Miroku is the picture of "fucking piety."

Not just regular ol' piety.

~Kiroku~
CobaltHeart chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
This was amazing. You did a great job at describing those with a double meaning.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »