Reviews for No Virtue Is Safe
kinky-kitsune chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Omg if freaking love this story!
SilverStella chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Skyrere chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
heheheh. I enjoyed this very much.

ah miroku... XD
km207 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
All this sexual innuendos gave me a good laugh.
Greenloch chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Your wordplay is absolutely scandalous, and also of the highest quality. Which is quite the match to our Miroku. Perfect!
Belladonna Snow chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
lmao! very funny! _ Great story!_
Time on my hands chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
LMAO! That has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read. Miroku must be the most eloquent pervert in history. Poor innocent Shippo is clueless. I wonder if he'll remember the conversation when he's old enough to understand the lesson Miroku is really teaching him?
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
lmao, THAT was amazing XD
Ania Orome chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Every time I read this fic (the oh- about dozen times) I think I risk cracking a rib or two. Hands down, my favorite Inuyasha character is your Miroku, a unique mix of wicked humour and outrageous innuendo, with a dash of tact and a pince of boyish charm.

Keep on writting him, for the sake of us, die-hard fans that can't stop drooling after the (almost) perfect specimen.

Dark Dream Angel chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
HAHAHA! Hilarious! Gotta love Miroku for his wisdom lol! Wow nice keeping up with all the double intendre throughout the story so funny!
crazyforcanines chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
*wiping away tears* 'd think we know Miroku by now.I almost cracked a rib.*giggle* Oh, Lord have Miroku.
Nebride chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
*keels over laughing* Don't know how I've missed this one. It's a gem! Poor Shippo - he's sure getting the "extended" version of the virtues.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Virtue? Miroku? In the same sentence? *Doubles over with laughter* Are you sure that's at all possible? I would be surprised if he didn't aquire some bruided before the day was out. Poor fellow. Miroku ought to have learned better, but we love him all the same.
AC a Reader and Mellorocx chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Wow thats all i can say i never knew talking abpout virtue could be so *cough* dirty. I don't i think i will easily find anything like this, its one of a kind.

-AC a Reader
Kuronueslover17 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
*giggles histerically* god! i just about died laughing! thats so like miroku its not even funny! awesomness!
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »