Reviews for No Virtue Is Safe
CobaltHeart chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
This was amazing. You did a great job at describing those with a double meaning.
Illucida chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
[chuckles] That Miroku... w
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
rofl.. oh your bad! still rolling.
link55-06 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I really love this. Miroku and his pervert thoughts. I can't believe he did this. Thanks for the laugh forthright.
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
That is hilarious. Absolutely hilarious! Holy crap, I thought I was going to pass out from lack of oxygen! Absolutely BRILLIANT!
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
That was absolutely hilarious! I've never read a fic with so much innuendo!

TTFN,

Liz
Crazy Sardines chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Hahaha. Very good. I liked reading it. It was very entertaining... ehehe
Saoirse Driscoll chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Rampant inuendo indeed! Well done, it was most amusing. Although Mirkou isn't my favourite, this one was really cute. -aplauds-

-Saorise
Ishasuki Mitochi chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
um...well... *bursts out laughing*...*catches breath*- Sorry about that. It was very, very, VERY funny. :)

P.S. Miroku scares me 0.0
Edward Houshi chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
That was really funny. I couldn't breath! I can see him saying something like that.
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I nearly fell off my chair laughing! I absolutely love the way you portray Miroku! Hope you write more of these!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Wow! XD That's a really good way to remember them!
Silvara chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
O_O He's really damn good !

I mean... Oh! *curses*

Well. I'm speechless with this one...

Through I may say that I've read grander depths from yo-

Oh, just forget that!

(Damn contagious monk...)
Cabbage Rose chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Oh, that was wrong. XD Very funny! I'm sort of a fan of the more serious, if not maternal Miroku when it comes to Shippou, but this is absolutely hilarious. Surprised Sango didn't protest at all to all the naughtiness, though. ;)
Remordere chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
You know, this is absolutely hilarious. I can't believe what you did with this! Well, I'm having fun re-reading all your fics, and I love this one!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »