Reviews for No Virtue Is Safe
Negotiatrix chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Oh.

My.

Gosh.

I don't even know what to say! That last line, oi! That one nearly killed me!
navi24 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
oh dear...
Lilly McFadden chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Absolutely hilarious! Laughter - the best pick-me-up at the end of a long day.
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
-giggles- Perfectly done to Miroku's standards, hehe. :)
Metamorph0sis chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
LMAO That was fantastic! It's a good thing I'm alone here, because I laughed so hard my sides were splitting. Phew. My sides hurt...*wipes tears away*
Simplified Chaos chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Lol! That was awesome. I'm gonna have to show this one to my boyfriend... he'll get a kick out of it. XD
the wandering path chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
You are wicked, simply wicked with all the double entendre. Simple, guiless, innocent sentences have been corrupted with that overly-vivid imagination of yours. I have to say you are a most fantastic writer, and I admire your talents deeply.
XShootingStarX chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
lol this is jokes 10/10
BloodyFrost chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I love Miroku's version of the Seven Virtues of Bushido!

It's so FUNNY!
Mindful Cricket chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Haha. I didn't expect it to be this funny!
Kawaii-KeKe-Chan chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Hehe! Very well done!
Neleothesze chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I haven't had this much fun reading a fanfic in ages! Not only is your characterization of Miroku spot-on but his version of the Seven Virtues is absolutely hilarious. I loved it! 10/10 for Originality.
Zerabell Blackborn chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
This was wonderful! Had me laughing so hard and loud in my library I’ve been given the Lasers of Destruction by the staff. I nigh on almost fell out of my chair. This is absolutely the best bit of Miroku humor I’ve ever come across. I love Miroku. No, I love your Miroku. Splendidly written!
Mathais chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Definite enjoyment. I love your works.
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I think I just died from laughter, and my poor ghost is left writing this review. This is possibly the funniest fic that I have ever read, and I highly applaud your creative mind. I shall now worship your writing skills and share your story with my beta - extremely well done!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »