Reviews for No Virtue Is Safe
Edward Houshi chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
That was really funny. I couldn't breath! I can see him saying something like that.
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I nearly fell off my chair laughing! I absolutely love the way you portray Miroku! Hope you write more of these!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Wow! XD That's a really good way to remember them!
Silvara chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
O_O He's really damn good !

I mean... Oh! *curses*

Well. I'm speechless with this one...

Through I may say that I've read grander depths from yo-

Oh, just forget that!

(Damn contagious monk...)
Cabbage Rose chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Oh, that was wrong. XD Very funny! I'm sort of a fan of the more serious, if not maternal Miroku when it comes to Shippou, but this is absolutely hilarious. Surprised Sango didn't protest at all to all the naughtiness, though. ;)
Remordere chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
You know, this is absolutely hilarious. I can't believe what you did with this! Well, I'm having fun re-reading all your fics, and I love this one!
Sakurapetals217 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
This one had me going! One of the funniest fanfictions I've read in a long time! You had Miroku do a good job on explaining the seven virtues but I had not imagined it possible to be explained in that sort You did a good job anyway! It was great!
Negotiatrix chapter 1 . 7/20/2007

I don't even know what to say! That last line, oi! That one nearly killed me!
navi24 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
oh dear...
Lilly McFadden chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Absolutely hilarious! Laughter - the best pick-me-up at the end of a long day.
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
-giggles- Perfectly done to Miroku's standards, hehe. :)
Metamorph0sis chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
LMAO That was fantastic! It's a good thing I'm alone here, because I laughed so hard my sides were splitting. Phew. My sides hurt...*wipes tears away*
Simplified Chaos chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Lol! That was awesome. I'm gonna have to show this one to my boyfriend... he'll get a kick out of it. XD
the wandering path chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
You are wicked, simply wicked with all the double entendre. Simple, guiless, innocent sentences have been corrupted with that overly-vivid imagination of yours. I have to say you are a most fantastic writer, and I admire your talents deeply.
XShootingStarX chapter 1 . 4/21/2007