Reviews for Naruto and the Prisoner of Azkaban
awesome story
GurlWhoLovesBooks chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Nice story please update
Spectre.of.Apples chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Poor wall indeed...please continue with this story; I look forward to reading more of it!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!

~SoA
red-dragon93551 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
omg omg OMG could you pls continue this story? I know it has been over . . . what3 years, but if you continued this story your readers would be Very HAPPY
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
update soon plz! Xovers rock
crazzyredhead chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Its good please update
Mama san Saki chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Ah! Please update soon! I mean think about it, the more you update, the more reviews you get! And I really wanna know what happens next so...
kyle chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
awesome but make it longer please
lauralove chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Please update soon I want to know what happens next and the beggining was so funny I loved it well hope you update soon
amaya 24 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Hey. This isn't bad, but you might wanna get a Beta to look over the grammar and spelling errors. And maybe dumb it down for the people who don't know what all the japanese words mean. After all, this is a Harry Potter/Naruto crossover. Not bad, though.
missingnin358 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
you do know that when lord moldybutt tried to kill harry he was 2. Not 1. *smoof*
b.w chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
WAS THAT THE FREAKIN CABBAGE MAN FROM AVATAR THAT YOU USED!

AND DID TSUNADE JUST PUNT NARUTO LIKE A FOOT BALL!

AND WHY DID KAKASHI GET WALL SLAMED!

It all makes no sense! and...I LOVE IT!
635 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
cool. T_T poor poor wall. T_T lol.
The0Kitsunes0Ear chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
awsome
Itachirules.org chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I like it please continue and doesn't Dumbledore wear PURPLE robes and you might want to refer Voldemort as one or the other not both cause that could posibly get confusing.