Reviews for Twins
Red Hood chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
It's like Destiny-Kira, but with an actual honest-to-goodness personality. SO AWESOME.

I'm a huge fan of this pairing, and this was really well-written.
sunny chiba chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Wow, that was good
FanofInulover chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
can you make KiraxCagalli fics please?
Tankred chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Holy honey and cheese! This is like, red hot and really wonderful! I'd love to see this as part of some longer story.
JC-zala chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Confusing at first look, but when I read it again, it made sense. nice work on the interaction of characters. Very entertaining.
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Nice! the characters weren't OOC at all and there was some sexual tension between them. It is sad that Fukada had to go the Luke/Leia route with these two but with stories like this, it doesn't matter much these days to me. Again, good job!
Angry Cherokee chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
:D
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
I love you.

Characterization I think it's perfect, i mean even if you did mesh together the personalities protrayed in the different timelines of the series, it still works, you know why?

cause everyone is themselves all the time, just sometimes hidden away, even if one matures, or grows distant, becomes finally happily, etc, they still have their previous personality, previously disposition surrounding them and their entity for the rest of their lives, because that's what makes them, well.. them.

Im sure it effected Kira and Cagalli to agreat extent, not only the loss of their loved ones, being thrown into battle and suh, but to find out that you have a living relative, not a relative a TWIN youhad no idea about, and for it to be someone you loved dearly, must have shaped their personalities to the utmost extent, their reactions to one another ive always felt, especially after the relavation in SEED and even within Destiny shows, harbored love, and hostility for sheer akwardness due to feelings that cannot be expressed.

and to make up for that, to explain any source of contact is to blame it within brotherly and sisterly love. The drunk idea on cagalli's behalf was an excellent idea, i believe they was you portrayed her was so intense and on cue it was magnificent. Its horrible to knwo that they really cant end up together but the fact that you showed those feelings are there makes it standable.

ilove kira and feel for him, the poor thing it made me wanna hold him in the end. make a twoshot! please? angrycherokee is my love by the way lol jk
Athyra chapter 1 . 10/25/2006