Reviews for Cyber Moon Part 1: Genesis
Artorius XV chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
Loving it so far, although I must say it does somewhat bug me that the story of the first generation senshi is so short, barely really had the time to get used to the characters before the jump in time so to speak, kinda hoping to see, even if in some crazy way, one of them back in a sequal.

Anyways, reading on now. xP
Sentinel Proxima chapter 12 . 10/1/2009
I loved this story - very faithful to the mythopoeic atmosphere given to the Silver Millennium flashbacks in the original, and the use of names from Earth's mythologies was a lovely touch. Very impressive that you managed to make the reader actually believe the elements that seemed so impossible in the original - the habitable planets (you didn't quite convince me about the Sun, though), the origin of the youma's powers, Metallia's motivation for wanting to destroy the earth. Even though it was very short I got a good feeling for the personalities of the Senshi you chose to concentrate on particularly (obviously not all of them, but nothing wrong with that) and I felt Queen Serenity was very well portrayed. The addition of Orion and Thanatos to the story intrigued me, and I look forward to seeing how that will develop in the next instalment. Good stuff!
SilverStarWing chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
Zane Thanatos? Is this per chance off a very popular book series by one Piers Anthony?
wildflower1014 chapter 12 . 10/5/2008
I really liked the way that you made the princess more tough than she was in the original story of Sailor Moon.
wildflower1014 chapter 11 . 10/5/2008
Its so sad the way they all died. Even though I knew they had to though, it was still very sad.
wildflower1014 chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
Nice chapter, I can't wait to see who the other senshi are.
wildflower1014 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Good first chapter. So far I like this story and I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Kishi chapter 12 . 11/28/2007
All in all, I was really impressed with the level of detail that you put into this. It shows that you care a lot bout your saga here, and I think it's good work. The only thing I thought could use some work was that you could've given more explanation... though, given that I read this first, it could be that those explanations are waiting elsewhere. Oh well. It still looks good.
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
...wow.
DavisJes chapter 12 . 11/5/2007
Aweasome work.

Now on to the next part of the story.
DavisJes chapter 11 . 11/4/2007
Can't wait to start on the sequal.
DavisJes chapter 10 . 11/4/2007
Short but to the point.
DavisJes chapter 9 . 11/4/2007
Great work.
DavisJes chapter 8 . 11/4/2007
You have some great ideas.
DavisJes chapter 7 . 11/4/2007
Cool.

Now we are starting to see some people we recognize.