Reviews for Mr Maybe
SweetDash chapter 27 . 12/4/2011
AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW! That was so bloody cute! what a brilliant way to end the novel!

I particularly love Albus xD "the correct date is.. the 30th of october.. oh my, well thats me!" xD bloody fantastic!
SlytherinDream98 chapter 27 . 11/11/2011
I really enjoyed your story. It felt a bit different with the cliques and such, but i just couldn't stop reading your story. I feel like you didn't have to mention all the (brand) names of all the clothing, because it made me a bit frustrated to read the same words every single time. But other than that, awesome job! Oh, and BTW, it would be great to get your opinion on my stories too, if you see this, that is.

Laura chapter 14 . 10/3/2011
Hi! I was just reading Mr Maybe before sleep, and as I'm about to fall asleep my brain clicks into place what the significance of October 5th is, Hermione was effected by the love potion on September 5th, so it should wear off on October 5th! I can't believe it didn't click in my head earlier. On the bright side, I now get to go to sleep feeling all clever and proud of myself! :D

By the way, I just started reading your story tonight, and I am really enjoying it so far. There are so man Dramoine stories out there and I've been reading them for years. I was very pleasantly surprised to find something really fresh and different in the way your story is told. I love the nararator, who is so sneaky and always gathering information, and I find it extremely interesting how you write is as if the reader is a character as well, being dragged along by the nararator.

Anyway, it is 5 30 in the morning and I am definitely in need of sleep. (Also first review I've ever done, I always read stories after they're complete, so I've never seen the point. So feel special!)

irianaceleste chapter 27 . 9/13/2011
Oh my gosh! I love how the narrator is the editor of HG Mag. Wow wow wow!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/26/2011
Wow. Just finished the whole story. Absolutely loved it, really imaginative and amazingly well styled. I cant believe you wrote this and stayed with it for nearly 3 years. Incredible. Honestly my favourite fan-fiction so far
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Argh, absolutly loving this. I love the style which you write and the way you've split it into three point of views, very inventive. So glad you've written the whole thing, only on chapter 6, cant wait for the next 21 ;) THANKYOU FOR A FREAKING AMAZING BOOK
pyrena93 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
So funny. :) I love an amusingly manipulative Dumbledore. Good writing.
RielJune chapter 27 . 7/27/2011

I don't really know what to say... I can just smile. This may not be the most gramatically correct or best formatted story I've ever read, but who cares! It's given me the same feeling a good book does: I'm smiling happily, but at the same time am already missing this story so much.

Thank you for writing it. It's quarter past midnight right now, but that doesn't matter, I've got to visit your page and seek for the next story to read. :)
serinal chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
I love the way you made the story as if the reader is also present and tagging along with you.

Hahaha, you know the part where you say its around 9.00 in the story well I checked the time at that exact moment and it said 9.04.

Imagine that! That part amused me alot!
yay chapter 27 . 6/13/2011
Who is the editor? And the narrator? Must know!

Frankly, the characters were all very different than in the books, but this was worth reading in and of itself.
Leelee333 chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
Why does Hermione have to have all name brand stuff? Free advertisement! Unless...
Ella.Tyla chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
I'm scared because I stand here gazing at the door long after she's left.

So cute!
Ella.Tyla chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
"Oh, this is too good" Dumbledore chuckles. Snape sniffs lightly and glances away.

Epic Line! LOL!
Ella.Tyla chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I just love the NARRATOR P.O.V's!
Little-Miss-Badass chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Hey firebirdflame, this story looks great! I've read the first two chapters and I have to say I love Dumbledore! I'm continuing to read the story, but I just wanted to review the first chapter and congratulate you on an awesome first chapter! I can't wait to see what happens, though I feel a little sorry for Hermione at the moment. I'll probably review again for chapters 4, 7, 10, 13, 16, 19, 22, 25 and 27. Once again, well done for the brilliant first chapter!
983 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »