Reviews for Mr Maybe
Archenland chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
The language could use some improvement. Unecessay details make things too wordy. The narrator part is too overdone and hyperactive.

The plot started off well but somewhere around chapter seven the content started to get boring. I wasn't as hooked and the humor had run out.
ScriosAisling chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
"Ciao For Now..."?! WHAT?! Didn't see that coming...
ScriosAisling chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Ok, so, I don't usually review the first chapter, but I had to make an exception this time. This, unlike some other fics I've read, has managed to captivate me within the first chapter. Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
So FUNNY! ESPECIALLY THE DUMBLEDORE PART!, CANT WAIT TK READ MORE,
Dramione forever chapter 27 . 8/16/2014
Incredible story! I loved it! Thank you so much for writing it. I thought I was the only Draco and Hermione fan until I discovered this website! Keep writing, you have a talent!
LordMelon1227 chapter 27 . 8/5/2014
I absolutely loved this. Even though it came out a long time ago I stumbled uppon this by looking at a tubmlr post for amazing Dramione fan fics. This by far is my favourite fan fiction EVER. your style of writing is great and easy to follow. I could not stop reading this. I read it all in about 3 days, staying up till 3 or 4 in the morning. I am now working on reading more of your work as I love your writing style so much. The plot was awesome and very well planned out. I like how you did the POV and the setting. I am looking forward to reading more work from you. Keep up the writing :D

-Melon 3
Haneefa chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
Well he just nipped us in the bud huh?
Haneefa chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
Even the Ministry, don't they have better things to do than bet on seventeen year olds?!
sophblueberry chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
I like the idea behind this fanfiction and the way the characters are handling things so far. Dumbledore is psychotic, but overall the story is really entertaining. The narration is a bit too disorienting for me, though.
TherSia chapter 29 . 5/26/2014
Err.. whats with all the branding like gucci, calvin klein etc? I dont really fond of hermione in this story. Somehow she's a bit shallow. She's not even angry when she found out that she's the victim of all her friends trying to make her jealous of Draco and Ginny.
The main plot seems to be very interesting but i just dont like the way you described Hermione in this story really.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS READ OR REGRET!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Read and love. Because it's awesome
That-Hogwarts-Student chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I've already read this whole fanfic and adore it. Your a gifted writer!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/29/2014
OMG I don't believe it. But I do know who's the editor now hee hee hee
Guest chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
Whoa I can totally see them falling in love
984 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »