Reviews for Mr Maybe
Guest chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
is the 5th October when Hermione gets the effects of the potion worn off
Guest chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
I dont think your rushing it, I think the scene where she walked into the locker room was really awkward
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
I love the storyline so much! Draco is adorable!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
That chapter was short...
Sage chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
Awesome!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/22/2013
who's the narrator?
Dracooooo chapter 29 . 9/17/2013
Loved your story! Is DUMBLEDORE the editor?!
HelpmeHermione chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
I thought I'd point out that wizards don't use pens and pencils. Those are muggle devices. More likely they would be quills scattered all over the floor in chapter two. Easy read in a very teeny bopper sort of way.
cherrycupcakes42 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
By the way, I really don't know why you think this one isn't good. It's amazing, one of the best I've ever read. Just saying. :)
cherrycupcakes42 chapter 29 . 8/31/2013
Amazing fanfic! Very original. Keeps you hooked until the end!
anon chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
I like your idea and the way you change the point of view as often as you do I have read a ton of fan fictions and this is the first time I've seen something like this so you get major points for originality. It is how ever somewhat hard to follow. You change from past to present a lot in each point of view. I recommend rereading what you right three times ( a different day for each time ) before you post online or get a grammar beta. But as I said before major points for originality.
Laurasaur chapter 29 . 7/7/2013
I really enjoyed the... interactiveness? I hope that's a word- of your writing style, it really drew me in as it stood out, but I'd avoid using so many expensive brand names in the future (her parents were only dentists, right) Keep going on writing!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/6/2013