Reviews for Mr Maybe
HelpmeHermione chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
I thought I'd point out that wizards don't use pens and pencils. Those are muggle devices. More likely they would be quills scattered all over the floor in chapter two. Easy read in a very teeny bopper sort of way.
cherrycupcakes42 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
By the way, I really don't know why you think this one isn't good. It's amazing, one of the best I've ever read. Just saying. :)
cherrycupcakes42 chapter 29 . 8/31/2013
Amazing fanfic! Very original. Keeps you hooked until the end!
anon chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
I like your idea and the way you change the point of view as often as you do I have read a ton of fan fictions and this is the first time I've seen something like this so you get major points for originality. It is how ever somewhat hard to follow. You change from past to present a lot in each point of view. I recommend rereading what you right three times ( a different day for each time ) before you post online or get a grammar beta. But as I said before major points for originality.
Laurasaur chapter 29 . 7/7/2013
I really enjoyed the... interactiveness? I hope that's a word- of your writing style, it really drew me in as it stood out, but I'd avoid using so many expensive brand names in the future (her parents were only dentists, right) Keep going on writing!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/6/2013
gugiuebvvkevfggop
Guest chapter 24 . 5/6/2013
oiviial
Guest chapter 25 . 5/6/2013
Does mean Hermione is going to tell Draco that she is in love with him?
Guest chapter 24 . 5/6/2013
So will she tell Draco she loves him?
Guest chapter 22 . 5/5/2013
I hope she remember finally. I also hope ginny explains everything so Hermione doesn't hate her.
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Hm. I know you said not to comment on the POVs, but you can't expect people to actually listen. But I'm not commenting on it because of confusion. Anyway, I don't like the way you did it. Going from third person to first? This story has potential, and it still does. But I don't think I can continue. Normally I'm fine with first person. Like the fic 'Turncoat' was a wonderful read for me. I just don't like when authors switch tenses. If you hadn't added the third person bit in the beginning, it would've been fine.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
Maybe Hermione will finally remember him in the next chapter?
Guest chapter 18 . 5/5/2013
Why can't Hermione remember everything that happened between her and Draco while she was under the potion?
Guest chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
I wonder how Draco is going to fix this, now that the love potion has wore off? Can he keep his jealousy under control and his hands off of Hermione?
Guest chapter 14 . 5/4/2013
They finally at amit to eachother that they love eachother and the potion Hermione had taken by accident wears off. Now Draco will find out if she really loves him. That's good.
959 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »