Reviews for Mr Maybe
Guest chapter 24 . 5/6/2013
oiviial
Guest chapter 25 . 5/6/2013
Does mean Hermione is going to tell Draco that she is in love with him?
Guest chapter 24 . 5/6/2013
So will she tell Draco she loves him?
Guest chapter 22 . 5/5/2013
I hope she remember finally. I also hope ginny explains everything so Hermione doesn't hate her.
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Hm. I know you said not to comment on the POVs, but you can't expect people to actually listen. But I'm not commenting on it because of confusion. Anyway, I don't like the way you did it. Going from third person to first? This story has potential, and it still does. But I don't think I can continue. Normally I'm fine with first person. Like the fic 'Turncoat' was a wonderful read for me. I just don't like when authors switch tenses. If you hadn't added the third person bit in the beginning, it would've been fine.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
Maybe Hermione will finally remember him in the next chapter?
Guest chapter 18 . 5/5/2013
Why can't Hermione remember everything that happened between her and Draco while she was under the potion?
Guest chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
I wonder how Draco is going to fix this, now that the love potion has wore off? Can he keep his jealousy under control and his hands off of Hermione?
Guest chapter 14 . 5/4/2013
They finally at amit to eachother that they love eachother and the potion Hermione had taken by accident wears off. Now Draco will find out if she really loves him. That's good.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
If they truly what is the crisis. I am glad the head master told the four teenagers to help Draco and Hermione realize their love for one another.l
Guest chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
The kissing was great at first. What is Draco's promblem towards the end? You can dislike someone at first and love them in the end.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
love it :)
Guest chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
No is already chapter ten , you are not rushing their love relationship.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
I would never my children Hogwarts if they were muggle borns if it was like this. The school where the professors jack your kids all up and place bets on the outcomes of misplaced spells or portions.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
I never thought I would see Pansy and blaise take up for Hermione.
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »