Reviews for Mr Maybe
Guest chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Why is madame Pinc being so mean to them? Hermione should sue Dumbledor.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
When is Draco going to start falling for Hermione? Maybe it will be after the kiss? She better watch out he might hex her.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
I think it different and cute how you say from our place at the top of the stairs. However you just have to describe the people, their emotions and the places to make us readers feel like we are there at Hogwarts with you.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Albus Dumbledore sometimes is devious. I wonder if he was in Slytherin when he went to Hogwarts instead of Gryffindor.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Nice start to your story. I like your Draco. He is the way Draco should be. In too many other fanfiction Draco was too nice to Hermione in the beginning. Don't sell yourself short. Some of best stories or Dramione in your case, were written by teenagers. One was a cheer leading Harry Potter fiction written by a fourteen year-old .
AlinaBee chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I know you said not to comment on the designer clothes, but Harry wearing Gucci? He lived under the stairs for most of his life. Who cares about what they're wearing?
professor.banana chapter 29 . 2/24/2013
I really enjoyed this story! I honestly loved it even though it was completed a while agoo... :) well done on it! :)
Hattie1997 chapter 27 . 2/6/2013
I love your story; so sad it's over. Anyhow, it was one of the best dramione fanfics I've ever read, and I've read a lot. Please write more long stories because I hate reading one-shots and you're such a good writer.
Tatiana Harris chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
I absoulutely LOVE this fanfiction! The only thing that bothers me is that Dracos eyes are grey, not blue. I'm being a nitpick again! Sorry if I'm being annoying, but I really love this fanfiction, my favourite so far!
missmagicrose chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
ong this s really funny & good! reminds me sort of, of GG xoxo
Mai Mai123 chapter 27 . 12/20/2012
I love this story it made me laugh so much that my sister give me the "She-lost-it-look" you did a excellent job in this :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
LOL gucci. Seems good but sometimes I come across fics that have the characters wear gucci and coco chanel. Lol like wut?! Are they supposed to be super rich and do they wear muggle clothes now?!. Other that that, it is good. Sorry that just annoys me.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/5/2012
Why make Hermione jealous?! She should find out that Draco and the company are planning to get her to him.
Strawbs chapter 27 . 11/27/2012
Amazing story!
Eh chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I don't know how this got nearly 1000 reviews. Its teeny bopper writing. I spose all the 13 year olds love the drama.
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »