Reviews for Mr Maybe
hanvu chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
wow, you really must to update fast, this is so hilarious.
professionalhatstand chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
I'm reading Collide I am in love with that story! It's very good. I'm not sure why but I feel very conneceted to the persons writing. Anyway great chapter.
professionalhatstand chapter 4 . 11/29/2006
...Okay I'm trying to figure out a way to say this with out being offensive... Your writting is good (now I'm not saying mine is any better) but it seems a little...we mechanical. I don't know if that's the right word. You sound like your trying to hard to write this and it dosn't have a really easy enjoyable flow to it. Now don't get me wrong I like it I am just giving suggestions. Good chapter.
professionalhatstand chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
I don't really care what you do in the story. It's yours and you shouldn't change it for other people not everyone is going to like you style. However constructive critisism is always good and suggestions for plot is good as well but don't feel the need to change something you like because one or two people don't. Anyway good chapter.
professionalhatstand chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
Lol that was pretty great. I'm glad Dumbledor is enjoying himself
professionalhatstand chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
lol And she see's Malfoy right! Wel anyway good chapter
WinnieThaPoo92 chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
aww, i love scheming dumbledore! i can just see his eyes twinkling with mischief. malfoy's reactions are so hilarious! i love this fic and i hope you update soon! oh yeah; 10 ways to kill draco malfoy is an AWESOME fic!
uselessacct chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
great fic! i loved it! its interesting how you write differently and everything. hmm.. not bad. this kind-of reminds me of a story i read in middle school. i think it was called flipped. you know what, this sounds A LOT like it, except your story is funnier, and its a little more modern i guess? urgh... harry, ron, and ginny are probably going to screw something up, like having draco fall for hermione RIGHT when hermiones 'crush' on him fades. though i didnt like the whole "i love you with all my heart blah blah blah" thing, i loved how you wrote it. you might want to think of funnier ideas, like an album with pictures of them together and how their 'future' will be like in the eyes of the hermione granger in love with him. or she could go all out and make a movie or something really outrageous, because shes outrageously in love with him. you dont really have to (since its YOUR story), but im just giving some tips.
evilrabidplotbunnies chapter 3 . 11/23/2006
I think that your writing is very engaging and I really like your word choice! You're very good at making the reader feel immersed within the story with your descriptions such as "from our hiding place", etc. About the descriptions of the locations, it's really up to you whether to continue using them or not; either way is fine. Switching POVs within the chapter is something unique that only some authors use, but the thing about switching POVs is that you are actually trying to ADD things to the story, rather than simply RETELLING it from another perpective, so just try to keep that in mind, although you are doing a very nice job with your writing and I really like your story! :)
evilrabidplotbunnies chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
LOL! I love how the teachers are getting involved... Naughty Dumbledore! It's so funny how they are all betting on when Draco and Hermione will fall for each other for real!
evilrabidplotbunnies chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
OMG, great story! Sorry I haven't gotten back to you in so long! I really like your plot; although it's is frequently used in Draco/Hermione stories, you have this way of making it very original. Good job! I like how you switch POV's within the chapter; it makes it more interesting. Ooh, and you have very nice writing style! I can't wait to read the other chapters!
dramionelurver3194 chapter 4 . 11/16/2006
Well, I guess it is ok. Plz keep on writing though! I really hate Hermione not being smart though...I really can't stand it! No offence or anything to ur story though!

Check out my fic if u have time: Blonde and Brown

SlytherinPrincess00
SoMe wEirDo chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
LMFAO HAHAHAHH dumbledore on a webcam.. XD my god your dumbledore freakin rocks! O_o man is draco that disgusting of hermione's kiss? YUP YUP i love yur previously on . It helps me remember widout going back to w/e and read a little and go back to the updated one. I would asnwer what is fort knox but i myself dont know either. Please continue
rupertsgirlie chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
yes i like the previously on mr maybe its helpful! I LOVE THIS FIC! i can't wait and i love how you offered me popcorn thank you lol and i love that you and dumbledore have some still unknown agreement i want to know about that! update asap! -tricia
uselessacct chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
hmm... draco malfoy is really becoming a mr. maybe! i adore the way you wrote this story with the whole you spying on them with the reader. its something that people have rarely done and i think its great and unique and very clever. this a great story, and i hope you keep writing well!
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »