Reviews for Mr Maybe
Silidons chapter 5 . 11/30/2006
Brilliant!

Great chapter, I really liked the bit about Howlers being the 8th plague of the world :P.

The Worst Summer of Their Lives sounds really good, I've never read one where they have to co-operate beforehand before. Can't wait till it comes out XD.

If you're looking for a new fic, can I suggest my Sirius one :P It's only got 6 chapters as of now, but I'm quite proud, as it's my first attempt XD.

Loved the chapter, can't wait for the next :P

*~Silidons
jaeriaxabielle chapter 5 . 11/30/2006
oohh.. por por hermione! well.. atleast draco made it up to her, ryt? another wonderful chappie!
rupertsgirlie chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
i will read the synopsis i promise but i have to review first i had to laugh because when you said in the chapter can you look at your watch for me it must be close to 9 because i looked and it was 8:52. can't wait for more! -tricia.

and i think a great story would be the 10 ways i fell for draco malfoy (written by hermione of course!)
hanvu chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
wow, you really must to update fast, this is so hilarious.
professionalhatstand chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
I'm reading Collide I am in love with that story! It's very good. I'm not sure why but I feel very conneceted to the persons writing. Anyway great chapter.
professionalhatstand chapter 4 . 11/29/2006
...Okay I'm trying to figure out a way to say this with out being offensive... Your writting is good (now I'm not saying mine is any better) but it seems a little...we mechanical. I don't know if that's the right word. You sound like your trying to hard to write this and it dosn't have a really easy enjoyable flow to it. Now don't get me wrong I like it I am just giving suggestions. Good chapter.
professionalhatstand chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
I don't really care what you do in the story. It's yours and you shouldn't change it for other people not everyone is going to like you style. However constructive critisism is always good and suggestions for plot is good as well but don't feel the need to change something you like because one or two people don't. Anyway good chapter.
professionalhatstand chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
Lol that was pretty great. I'm glad Dumbledor is enjoying himself
professionalhatstand chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
lol And she see's Malfoy right! Wel anyway good chapter
WinnieThaPoo92 chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
aww, i love scheming dumbledore! i can just see his eyes twinkling with mischief. malfoy's reactions are so hilarious! i love this fic and i hope you update soon! oh yeah; 10 ways to kill draco malfoy is an AWESOME fic!
uselessacct chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
great fic! i loved it! its interesting how you write differently and everything. hmm.. not bad. this kind-of reminds me of a story i read in middle school. i think it was called flipped. you know what, this sounds A LOT like it, except your story is funnier, and its a little more modern i guess? urgh... harry, ron, and ginny are probably going to screw something up, like having draco fall for hermione RIGHT when hermiones 'crush' on him fades. though i didnt like the whole "i love you with all my heart blah blah blah" thing, i loved how you wrote it. you might want to think of funnier ideas, like an album with pictures of them together and how their 'future' will be like in the eyes of the hermione granger in love with him. or she could go all out and make a movie or something really outrageous, because shes outrageously in love with him. you dont really have to (since its YOUR story), but im just giving some tips.
evilrabidplotbunnies chapter 3 . 11/23/2006
I think that your writing is very engaging and I really like your word choice! You're very good at making the reader feel immersed within the story with your descriptions such as "from our hiding place", etc. About the descriptions of the locations, it's really up to you whether to continue using them or not; either way is fine. Switching POVs within the chapter is something unique that only some authors use, but the thing about switching POVs is that you are actually trying to ADD things to the story, rather than simply RETELLING it from another perpective, so just try to keep that in mind, although you are doing a very nice job with your writing and I really like your story! :)
evilrabidplotbunnies chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
LOL! I love how the teachers are getting involved... Naughty Dumbledore! It's so funny how they are all betting on when Draco and Hermione will fall for each other for real!
evilrabidplotbunnies chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
OMG, great story! Sorry I haven't gotten back to you in so long! I really like your plot; although it's is frequently used in Draco/Hermione stories, you have this way of making it very original. Good job! I like how you switch POV's within the chapter; it makes it more interesting. Ooh, and you have very nice writing style! I can't wait to read the other chapters!
dramionelurver3194 chapter 4 . 11/16/2006
Well, I guess it is ok. Plz keep on writing though! I really hate Hermione not being smart though...I really can't stand it! No offence or anything to ur story though!

Check out my fic if u have time: Blonde and Brown

SlytherinPrincess00