Reviews for Mr Maybe
Addicted2Love chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
brilliant chapter! well done. and your new story sounds great. however, i don't really like it when people bring real life brands like Jimmy Choo into the story. especially when it makes the character Mary Sue- esque.
librastar chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
wow really fantastic story! I loved the part about dumbledore ahem cheating prof sprout, that was so devious of him!

Pls update real quick, ur fic is so funny!
Silidons chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
Hey! :P

Firstly, great chapter! Loved the bit about the Silver Trio, that's a great name for them. It gets better each time! I love reading!

10 Things I Hate About You sounds great, Krum is a great plot twist, as he doesn't feature much in H/D fics, I suppose he'd be the possessive type :P

I'm glad you'll write The Worst Summer, even if it is after, because it sounds awesome! :) Thanks for the Pm, it's good to know you like my reviews :)

Can't wait!

*~Silidons :P
Varietygirl9143 chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
ha, i'm curious as to what draco's answer is going to be! good chap. hope you feel better!
ArabianHermione chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
With these last words, she leaves the room, closing the door gently behind her. Dumbledore sits back in his chair. Wait a minute… can you see that too? There are not four names beside the date of 30th October only one. Dumbledore’s.

Dumbledore, you sneaky old man

haha you made me LAUGH OUT LOUD :D

Great fic

keep on going

Luv

Zoey
jaeriaxabielle chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
another nice chappie! _ draco finally rethinks about his father's teachings! the summary of 10 things i hate about you is really good! i would love to read it!
Rana Al Alawi chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
I think it's great that you're starting to develop Draco into a good guy. Just don't take away all of his bad side ;)
munch8532 chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
OMG! i
likewise4me chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Hey,

I just found this fic, and let me compliment you on a very unique writing style! It helps the readers actually feel very much like they are watching this from a hiding place that no one can find. I suppose its kinda like the Christmas story where scrooge goes back in the past and sees everythingfrom a new prespective but he cant be seen. I just have one thing that I think you might add if you agree. I really don't see Dumbledore just putting them through this for a laugh even though i do believe that would be part of the reason. I think (and you dont have to pay any attention to me)that maybe Dumbledore doesnt fix them is also because them being heads, should set an example to the students to put differences aside in the troubled times. He could be actually taking action for the whole house unity thing or something like that. I really enjoyed this fic and strongly encourage u!

~likewise~
Varietygirl9143 chapter 5 . 11/30/2006
lol! i love it. hehe, it's the first time i've actually felt pity for draco... *to myself* how odd is that? *snaps out of it D* oh well, update soon and all that.
Silidons chapter 5 . 11/30/2006
Brilliant!

Great chapter, I really liked the bit about Howlers being the 8th plague of the world :P.

The Worst Summer of Their Lives sounds really good, I've never read one where they have to co-operate beforehand before. Can't wait till it comes out XD.

If you're looking for a new fic, can I suggest my Sirius one :P It's only got 6 chapters as of now, but I'm quite proud, as it's my first attempt XD.

Loved the chapter, can't wait for the next :P

*~Silidons
jaeriaxabielle chapter 5 . 11/30/2006
oohh.. por por hermione! well.. atleast draco made it up to her, ryt? another wonderful chappie!
rupertsgirlie chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
i will read the synopsis i promise but i have to review first i had to laugh because when you said in the chapter can you look at your watch for me it must be close to 9 because i looked and it was 8:52. can't wait for more! -tricia.

and i think a great story would be the 10 ways i fell for draco malfoy (written by hermione of course!)
hanvu chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
wow, you really must to update fast, this is so hilarious.
professionalhatstand chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
I'm reading Collide I am in love with that story! It's very good. I'm not sure why but I feel very conneceted to the persons writing. Anyway great chapter.
981 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »