Reviews for Mr Maybe
lost chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
Unlike the previous chapters, the pov for Draco n Hermione are different. I cant explain it. Like if you read the first chapter compared to this one, the style has already changed. There was more dialouge and flow. Now theres draco talking to himself about his bum.

but about the story, draco doesnt seem to have any feelings he just repeats he doesnt want a mudblood.

and muggle electronics dont work in hogwarts.
ArabianHermione chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
Nice chapter

the kissing thing was hillarious

and Draco getting chased by Griffindor's was priceless

But I'm not going to comment on the weekly question since I've been writing Previously on (the title of my story) since forever so u might have snatched the idea from me lol just kidding no offence no offence! Lol
HeyyBabyy chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Rolls eyes
ambie176 chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
I like it, its refreshing, you don't see many Hermione is obessed with Draco fics, I don't even recall reading one until now. I think it is funny. I don't want to see Draco any less mean, but I would love to see him mysterous, not so snobby, maybe even a little regret after being mean to her. I have an idea of what could happen after the potion, you can email me if you are interested.
Kae-Lae chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
OMG, this is so good. Update soon!
grace chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
i love your story and your style of writing, it's very unique and very funny! when you were the narrator and telling the readers about your personal waiting episode! hilarious. and yes i do feel like we're trailing the two around the school, keep up the good work :)
green phoenix chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
Gr! That was totally mean, Draco! Of course, what should we expect. He is after all, Draco Malfoy. :P Anyway, good job and keep going.

G.P.
SoMe wEirDo chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
im fine with your style of writing _ it's very unlike other stories and keep it that way. Lol. can't wait to see what happens next. although draco couldv'e been a little nicer but he's draco. so evil and hot
rupertsgirlie chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
ok i love your writing style and how you make us feel like we are actually there totally cool and i haven't seen it done before! i don't think you need to tell us exactly the date time place etc. i mean you could be like we followed hermione into the heads common room or something i don't mind know where they are but i think sometimes it seems a bit awkward. lol i can't wait for more and to see how it works out and why draco would hate hermione even if she wasn't muggleborn. -tricia
uselessacct chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
this is actually a really funny story. hope you dont mind if i add this to my faves. i think the whole "hermione obsessed with draco" thing is a great idea. it's a little twist to the whole head-boy and head-girl thing that people tend to write around here. and i love the way you write. its fun to hear it from a different pov. and i do have some ideas after the love potion. like... if you wanted a drama effect, it could be when draco finally falls for her, but then all of a sudden she forgets... which is kind-of like the notebook...? or to make the story longer, the tables turn and draco starts chasing after her, but seems to have blaise as a rival... or something like that? i dont know, it just really depends on how you want to end it.
swishyswash chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
This is very, very good. I really hope you update soon!
Addicted2Love chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
great chapter! and i like the change in pov- allows us to see the events in diff perspectives
Rana Al Alawi chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
Love this story till now p i hav u on my favorite authors list so in my opinion, u hav nothing to worry about! One suggestion or idea i have is:

when the potion wears off, why not make hermione return to her normal self, forget whatever she did and try and make draco convince her? it seems so predictable but i like it D p
ArabianHermione chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
Hey amazin Poor mione

and draco should really ease up a bit

and I dont like the fact that the potion made Hermione all goofy and stuff

I like the good old flirting techniques or playing hard to get or something lolz :P
Silidons chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
Great!

I think the POV's changing is fine, there's a good chunk of writing before it changes, and changing it anyway adds to the fun of it. I'm keeping up with the pace really well, it's going great, and your writing style is really good, I like it.

And I especially like the way the Narrator POV is written, the 'our seat at the back of the classroom' sort of thing, it works really well and you handle it great. Tha heading is fine, and the time and place at the beginning of the POV's is a really good idea, its lets you know where they are.

I think this is a great fic, and I really can't wait for the next chapter, good luck!

*~Silidons