Reviews for Mr Maybe
ArabianHermione chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
Hey amazin Poor mione

and draco should really ease up a bit

and I dont like the fact that the potion made Hermione all goofy and stuff

I like the good old flirting techniques or playing hard to get or something lolz :P
Silidons chapter 3 . 11/8/2006

I think the POV's changing is fine, there's a good chunk of writing before it changes, and changing it anyway adds to the fun of it. I'm keeping up with the pace really well, it's going great, and your writing style is really good, I like it.

And I especially like the way the Narrator POV is written, the 'our seat at the back of the classroom' sort of thing, it works really well and you handle it great. Tha heading is fine, and the time and place at the beginning of the POV's is a really good idea, its lets you know where they are.

I think this is a great fic, and I really can't wait for the next chapter, good luck!

grace chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
ohh, what happens next?
SoMe wEirDo chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
LMFAO HAHAHAH i love yur dumbledore xD he's so cute! hahha and so are the other teachers. continue!
greenphoenix chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
LOL! Now that's what I call hilarious chaos! This is definitely an amusing story! Please do continue. I was having a bad day earlier but reading this chapter has really changed my mood. Thank you and continue.

Rana Al Alawi chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
love the story! so nice! good till now please update faster ;)
rupertsgirlie chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
ah i love it i love it i love it! post post post i want more i need more oh and happy halloween! yay for dumbledore and his need for a laugh! i love this fic please repost fast! -tricia
Silidons chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
Lol! Awesome!

I just cracked up when the teachers rushed to place bets.:P

The writing style is brilliant, the switching POV's :)

Can't wait for Chapter 3!

jaeriaxabielle chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
hahahaha! i would kill to see the look malfoy had when hermione practically jumped on him! very nice and funny story! please update soon!
citcat299 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Hi, my review as requested. :D

Well your writing definently has a lot of potential, but there are a few things you should probably consider fixing up. Your P.O.V's are very confusing, and tend to switch a little too often. You shouldn't need to actually write whose P.O.V it is; it should be self explanitary through your writing. Another thing that is (in my opinion anyway) what brings down this story the most is your tense. I personally find that present tense can be very confusing to read, and you'll find that stories are practically always written in past tense, eg;

Hermione was furious; that slimy git, otherwise known as Malfoy, had soaked her towel AGAIN!

You'll find if you pick up any book and flick through it, it will be written in past tense. Harry Potter, for example, is written in past tense.

One more comment I feel I should make, is that you should probably be a little more careful with Hermione's language so as not to make her OOC; Can you picture the book Hermione saying the word 'fuck' so often?

Apart from that, it's very good and quite amusing. It's certainly better than my earlier writing attempts.
Draconus Malfoy chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Chanel, gurl, you know what I like and own!

Cause I feel the need to shop tomorrow and you know I'm gunna get the designer labels. Prada bags here I come! Dolce & Gabbana skirts you know what the deal is! Chanel tops I'm buying you out! and don't forget the shoes.. Marc Jacobs is calling for me! ~squealing~

Its pretty good, needs a bit work, but the mentioning of my favorite designers gave it good points!
sickforslytherin chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
Mother of Pearl! I'm not getting any of my alerts. I just by chance came on to find some reading because I figured no ones writting. BUT everyone is, and I'm not notified!

oh did I forget to mention this was wonderful!
Someday's Tuscany chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
*sigh* This story is as fantastic as a panda, and in my world, thats very, very, good...
mouse chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
gosh, this chapter is even funnier than it's predecessor, can't wait for more
dontcareanymore1234 chapter 2 . 10/29/2006