Reviews for Kiss
supert
supert
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Loved the idea of Alec reigning in his caveman instincts, but also liked seeing him call Max on that whole bizarre hand-holding thing. Particularly enjoyed the way you wrote the conversation with all the things they left unsaid - very effectively executed.
Like the piece just the way it is but, dirty voyeur that I am, I'm wondering where this R-rated version is...
Jane chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
great :)
l chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Hey this was good, i liked it. Tanks for this, Max/Alec ftw! ;D
ZkKtTysoul chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Another interesting story. It seemed rushed at times and hurried. The parts that slowed down and you allowed more detail and emotion fit well. Example their thoughts at the beginning on the roof top, that was some excellent writing.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Yay! I love it! I found some of your old stuff that I haven't read yet!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

Love the kiss and the apartment scene!

Love the conversations between Max & Alec, it's so THEM yet romantic at times too D

GREAT JOB! *thumbs up*
nell9 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Aww, I love this one! In fact, I've enjoyed everthing of yours that I've read though I haven't reviewed them all. Thanks for the great writing!
Kare38 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
One of my favorites! Just re-read it (AGAIN) and enjoyed as much as did the first time. I love a good happy ending.
Lady Taevyn chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Wow. I Love this so much. Your Max and Alec are Perfect. I kind of want to cuddle this story (I know that sounds weird...).
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
You really like the caveman analogy- not that I'm complaining; I like it. "Make you mine" gave me goosebumps. Loved how he "knew" that she belonged with him. So, where is the rated R version? Damn him and his stupid pride- why couldn't he just tell her why he kissed her? But I really liked how it all turned out. The parting lines really worked for them.
Her Owlness chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
This was a fun and lighthearted look at what might have happened after Freak Nation. I really enjoyed it.

If you have the R-rated version posted anywhere, I'd love to read it, but this was still fabulous. Thanks!
StilinskiFanatic chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
ah i just love happy max and alec endings. beautiful.
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
This was so sweet. I loved Alec's thoughts and reactions in this. Honestly I hadn't given Alec much thought during that TC scene. Damn right his prowess and apha status would have been challenged if Max let everyone continue to believe she and Alec were a couple. I think I assumed that she cleared things up after the raid and that's why I hadn't thought about it. I like your take better. Who honestly doesn't appreciate caveman antics now and again. ;) Alec's a crafty caveman.