Reviews for Intentions of Apocalypse
PrematureConcept chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
This story is just as superb as Less Than Human, the action, dialog, characterization, you always do it all so remarkably well. Everything just comes together so naturally in your stories... Though I'm... kinda worried that this story's going to have the same fate as its predecessor. Best of luck on completing this if you're still writing.
Zankoku Tenshi chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
That was interesting. Having this little bout of denial here, maybe, haha. Really, despite my writing fanfiction I can't claim I read them too much... Lovely too see the Generals getting some ackshon
SophosScorpio chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Good work as always, Rioni-san. Your characterization is great; I really enjoy reading the scenes where the Guardians interact. You've got me wondering about this nameless antagonist. I wonder, could it really be . . . ?
Specter Von Baren chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
Hhm...
Cursor chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
That's a great start, keeps the reader in suspense. I like the way you describe the Guardians through the dialogue and the villain through the inner one. Good job overall. I hope to see much more of this.

See ya around.
JimVan chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
Yowza! I have to admit, Ri, its been a long time since I read your work, and you're getting better and better with reach new ficcie chapter. I do sense the overall hint of 'world-weary' in this fic though. But heck, we've got to be realistic, right?

Anyways, so far in this fic, I can sense a new mystery brewing, and not all of it in the favor of the Guardians. I'm glad that the Harpuia in this fic is a little more open. It adds for realism. I do love the new face you're putting into the MMZ series. It should be interesting to see the twist he can put into the story as a villain/vigilante.

Great work and great writing as always. Keep it up, Ri! You know we're always waiting for more.

YWR,

Van
Shadowfire-X chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
This was extremely interesting to read. I adore the Ikusu parts, you did an excellent job portraying him. I find it more interesting to follow Ikusu's discordant thoughts than to follow Neo Arcadia, but that's just my personal bias (and the Neo Arcadia parts are fine, everything is well-written). Eagerly Awaiting more..
Lynet Nar chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
*singsong* I know who it is, I know who it is!

heehee.

Uh, anyway, being privy to classified information, I'm not quite as sad/disappointed as others that you're not continuing LtH. I'm just glad you're writing again. And for only being a measly little prologue, it's pretty good, and grabs the attention. Only one mistake I noticed; you forgot the closing quotes on the first thing Fef says. But that's no biggie.

Mep... Ri-san, it's snowing! *whines* snow is cold. and wet. cold and wet. ick.

~Lyn, because success is a bigger toilet
JimVan chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Hm...

Yes, I 'hm' when I have to! This fic looks promising, like all your fics do. I can only sit and wait for more and more clues, and so can the Guardians. Suspense promises to be high.

Well, I can't say I'm not a little sad that you won't finish LtH, Ri, but this promises to make up for it. Keep up the good work and update soon.

Your No.1 fan, Van
Specter Von Baren chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
KICK $$! It's good to see you writing again! This just made my day! The best part is that from your experiance with 'Less Than Human' you know how to portray the characters. Remember that if you need any help, just ask.

signed

Specter
Khail chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Dude... you're quitting your old MMZ fic? What for?

...anyway, it's your call. This fic looks good, your writing style, as usual, is great! Good luck with this one.