Reviews for Cyber Moon Part 2: Chronicles
Danielle20 chapter 62 . 5/16/2014
Thank you thank you for not killing Nova this is the best fanfic I've read ever.
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 150 . 12/11/2010
yep, CURSE YOU D.I.C.! and excelent job with this story
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 109 . 12/10/2010
you know, that that you mention it, their attacks where silly, and that one did give me some really disturbing images, any way excelten job
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 92 . 12/9/2010
why do you keep saying that helios is horny? and excelent job with this story
Sentinel Proxima chapter 210 . 8/7/2010
I always intended to get round to reviewing this, but it's such a long fic that it was hard to know where to start :) However, now that I've finished reading it for the *second* time there's really no excuse. So here goes.

I'm sure I hardly need to say that I enjoyed it, or I would never have gone back to read this half-million-word story a second time! I think your greatest strength as a writer is your imagination and versatility: certainly your original story arcs, on the whole, were leaps ahead of the canon-based arcs, though I'm not saying I disliked the latter. I particularly enjoyed the manic mega-crossover arcs (Game Master and Fantastic Voyage); perhaps just because we have a similar sense of humour when it comes to throwing in everything but the kitchen sink and seeing what results!

You also make the characters seem real and make it easy to care about them. Yuichiro's death and the final arc were both immensely moving. I also thought it was a very clever device, giving each character a fixed limited number of resurrections; that allowed you explore the consequences of death while avoiding losing too many characters AND avoiding death ending up being just cheap.

I must admit that I see some room for improvement. You don't like to describe much, and it hurts the feeling of immersion. Too many of your battle scenes involve rapid-fire calling out of attack names, leaving it to the reader to imagine the effects. It's tricky, because Sailor Moon-style battles can become dull and repetitive to write; in my own fics I tend to handle it by making the attacks a little more versatile than they are in canon and actually leaving out the attack names altogether.

Overall though, a fascinating take on the SM universe and a gripping, suspenseful read :)
AisloreIV chapter 210 . 1/6/2010
Wow, now that was long..

It was simply amazing, from the ''custom'' arcs to all of the OC characters introduced, I doubt I'll easily find a facfiction that I would enjoy reading more then I have with Cyber Moon so far, to bad chronicles is at it's end now, oh well, I knew when I started, even though it has 210 chapters and that it would take a bit, I'd eventually reach the inevitable last chapter..

Only downside I see is that I do honestly wondered quite a few times, that I would have probably enjoyed it more and longer if I had actually been there back when it was still in progress, but nothing that can be done about that. xP

I guess I'll start on Crystal in a bit, and after that I guess I'll find out if Aeons brings anything new, or is simply a somewhat more polished version of what I have read already, that is, if I read correctly that Aeons is a rewrite of Cyber Moon as well.

All I add now is that you did a great job, and I think anyone else reading this after me will certainly agree.
AisloreIV chapter 159 . 1/6/2010
Return of the very first enemy of the Senshi eh?

Interesting.
AisloreIV chapter 29 . 1/2/2010
I'm making the wild guess that the scientist is Tomoe, seems a bit obvious to me.
Melanie Skye chapter 210 . 8/29/2009
I saw you on live journal a while back(I was really looking for some good sailor moon stories and I saw your ChibiUsa/Hotaru icon) and decided to check out your stories and I must say I love this. I read all of this with in a few days. That you can write all of the OC's you have so realistically says a lot about your writing skill.
wildflower1014 chapter 85 . 4/11/2009
I'm just re reading this story because I like it and I made it one of my favorites. I couldn't agree with you more about Uranus and Neptune needing a beating. LOL ;)
SilverStarWing chapter 21 . 3/24/2009
I have so many chapters to go!
PsychobabbleDream chapter 210 . 11/11/2008
There are no words to describe what you've created here. Simply fantastic. I followed every chapter religiously and was checking every day for updates. I was hooked. _
LordHalo chapter 210 . 11/8/2008
wow. I just finished reading this entire story, and holy shit you did one hell of a job. VERY well done. Now to start on your new one, hope that one gets updated soon.
PriestessHelene chapter 210 . 11/4/2008
That was really nice a fitting and formal end for Black Lady someone who treated people beneath her feet. Crystal Tokyo came alive nice touch with their new Queen.
DavisJes chapter 210 . 11/4/2008