Reviews for The Long Goodbye
Charlie Winchester chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
Dude, is he getting Alzheimers or something?
carocali chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
The plot thickens! What's wrong with John?

I love your dialogue. It's so precise and in character - but this is something I've come to really appreciate with your work. I'm anxiously awaiting your next installment!

:D

Caroline
embroiderama chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
Very intriguing! I can't wait to see where you go with this.
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
I know, I know, couldn't decide, but I saw your alert and ended up reading your story. :)

So more puzzle pieces and questions about what is wrong with John.

Dean is worried now also, which means Dean and Sam can figure it out together and not fight about it.

Thanks for the update.

Take care.
onemediumdrip chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
Good question, what's going on? I'm terribly intrigued to find out what's ailing John. Hm...
angel679 chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
Okay Im with Dean what the hell is going on. Loved the chapter cant wait for an update.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
A very nice beginning. You are already raising lots of questions on what is wrong with John. You have already said the brothers lose John, we just have to see why or how.

I really want to continue to read your story.

I can handle something happening to John, but not the brothers.

I always enjoy your one-shots. In fact I was reading on a message board and an author from this site recommended your stories.

When I read a one shot, I enjoy it and than there is an ending.

I know I mentioned it before and so I apologize, but I read your other multi chapter story and throughly enjoyed it until the last chapter. You have explained and I understand why you wrote it the way you did, yet... I'm just worried, sorry. :( I know, I know, I should just take a chance and read your new posting. You always do an excellent job with the brothers.

Thanks for sharing a new story with us.

Take care.
carocali chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Yeah, a multichapter! I love zombie stories, and I can't wait to see where you go with this.

What's wrong with John? I love that they have a "Winchester special!" How fun! Can't wait for more!

:D

Caroline
papered chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Can't wait to see where this goes! Keep up the great work!
Northface chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
For reasons I don't understand, I started reading this thinking it was a one-shot. So I was reading and scrolling down and getting near the bottom and thinking, "Oh no, it's ending soon and there's so much unsolved and unsaid and unexplained! Gr!" and "But it's a deathfic and John's not dead yet!"

But then I got to the end and double-checked and, well, my fears were unfounded. So, needless to say, I'm looking forward to seeing how John dies, and what's wrong with him (not necessarily in that order).
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Poor John! Is he getting Alzheimers? Oh, dear!

You have me hooked!
Harrigan chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
You'll be updating this hourly, right ?
Alex chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
When I read the first paragraph, I was nearly howling to myself. Fantastic portrayl of the characters, super descriptions. Can't wait for more. Keep writing!
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Wow. Dead chick from CSPWDT? Not so creepy. Mr. and Mrs. Patterson and the mailman? Insanely creepy. Fantastic action!

You have me hooked and I'm SO looking forward to more! Especially since it's a John deathfic. And I don't mean that the way it sounds, even though John pisses me off - but the boys are just so beautifully ANGSTY when Daddy's gone. ;)

JJ
Mishka89 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Wicked description of the Zombies! What the hell's up with John? Brilliant, update soon!
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »