Reviews for The Long Goodbye
amberlynn07 chapter 10 . 6/27/2007
man, you know how to write a long suker-punch story. first with ghosts in the fog, then with obsession, now with this one! you just love to make the water works flow dont you? this is the first story where i really felt sorry for john. i usually dont like him, but in this one, i just couldnt help it.

please keep writing these amazing stories. you're one of my favorite writers for Limp!Sam fics. please write some more of those soon!
IheartSam7 chapter 10 . 5/22/2007
this just broke my heart- it was so filled with love and passion! i am sitting here bawling because my Nana died from alzheimers and I wasnt sure i could read this all the way through, but I found myself not being able to stop- the way you wrote about it was so heartfelt and real so Thank You for that!
DeanBean chapter 10 . 3/12/2007
I am now sitting here, on the verge of blubbering like a baby,

and the only reason i am not is because there is someone else in my room, and i don't want to embarass myself...

that was a truely brilliant and original story, and i wish you the best in any other stories that you go on to write :D

I love the character of John very much and that story truely did tug at my heart strings ;(

It was a brilliant read,

dean-bean

xoxoxoxox
chocolate rules chapter 10 . 2/22/2007
This was a great story. Gotta say, in some way, kind of made it 'better' the way that he did die, saving his son and all. This slow deteriation would've killed me. The story itself was amazing. Quick refrencing and somple details, and yet still able to capture their ansgt and turmoil all the way through...Great job

That's it ;)
Rebel Goddess chapter 10 . 1/18/2007
That was gorgeous but god so sad. Really good story.
Freefall chapter 10 . 1/16/2007
Great stuff!
1Pinky chapter 10 . 1/10/2007
“I don’t treat him like Dad because he doesn’t act like our dad,” this line is about as truthful as you can get when face with this disease. From someone who has to deal with it professionally and personally, I found your story realistic. Even down to how the boys deal differently to the disease.

That one line told me, that you either have dealt with the disease or you are very intune to human nature. Because I believe eventually a family member will say those words at some point. I know I did.
Rinne chapter 10 . 1/8/2007
You made me cry. Wow. Amazing story.
My heart beats only for you chapter 10 . 12/20/2006
Holy shit, this was heartbreaking. Amazing job, honey. Just simply beautiful and well-written. Thanks for sharing.
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 10 . 12/9/2006
OH my god, that was incredibly sad but good all the same. I really liked it. Good job.
kokomocalifornia chapter 10 . 12/6/2006
great writing. that was so sad and well written. fantastic job!
Cupido chapter 10 . 12/5/2006
Oh my god, this story was SO darn sad. It's so... sad.
Cupido chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
Oh my god, I was laughing my way through John's talk to Dean, you know THE Talk.. Birds and Bees... snort.
Cupido chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
Ah! Mac? Mac as in Mackland Ames? Dr Mac? Ridley's Mac? I love Mac. He seems like a hootie. Oops, alright.. embarrasing.. nice chappie...
Cupido chapter 6 . 12/5/2006
So sad. But to be honest, John's kinda funny when he's wacko.
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »