Reviews for Bad Karma"
bashfulglowfly chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Thanks for the giggles!
scryoko chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Oh, this was brilliant! I couldn't stop laughing! Now I'm wondering what exactly happened to you and your husband...
Ummster chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
sweet and funny :D
moonymonster chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
*grin* Revenge is yours! XD Cute.
SNN chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Lmao! That's hilarious!
Twlghtmis chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Ahh man thats wrong jhahahahhaha I LOVED IT !
SilentSniper chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Meara, dear Meara. Fantastic as always. Sailor Senshi pandemonium! It does spread. Hehe, Car-ma.
rosa lunae chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
This story had me in stitches nonstop! It was absolutely charming!

BTW, I just saw your review for my story. (Saw is putting it mildly. I read it, and fell out of my chair in a gleeful shock. I was delighted and flattered that you reviewed it, since you have long been one of my favorite authors on this site. But one thing bothered me-I mean, it didn't surprise me that you called me evil because really, the cliffhanger was evil! LOL! I made it that way!

But you begged me to update before you pulled all of your hair out... but the story is finished- there are no more updates to make! It has 21 chapters and you stopped at 12... and I'm dying to know what a wonderful author like you would think of the rest of the story! I would gladly fulfill your wish for a speedy update... if the story wasn't complete!

Well, I didn't write this review just to implore you to finish my story. I also want to reiterate what I said in the beginning- "Bad Karma" was a pleasure to read and I laughed out loud through the whole thing! Rei's reaction to the commercial was priceless, and I loved the details you wrote in about how Usagi had to restrain Mamoru! Gosh, I could go on and on! The bit with the coffee at the beginning was absolutely HILARIOUS. I didn't stop smiling at all through the story. A wonderful story expertly told! Thank you for writing it and all of your others!
SVZ chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
*cracks up* This... is... priceless I think I died laughing... *looks up* wait, no, I'm still alive, I don't have devil horns on the top of my head... _ Great job on this!
MarshAngel chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
LOL...

I'm at work, I'm bored and I finally decided to put my time to 'good' use by reading your fics which I've put off for a while because reading your work requires concentration, no half ased way to go about it.

I really should be putting my boss' money to better use but I simply can't think of a bettter one besides this. You are a great writer.
A. Lee chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
HOw cute ... umm ... how was that based on REAL events? I'd've liked to see THAT senshimobile in commercials.
Bethany1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
*LOL* I can't believe I haven't read this story before. Boy was I surprised there was a Meara fic I hadn't read. It's great!
TaTa chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Ok, I've never had any experiences buying a used car or any type of car for that matter! Anyways, that was hilarious! I love it!
golden-d chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
Oh, my gosh. This was so funny! You have to do one with the "Outer-Senshimobile". _ OK, you don't necessarily *have* too, but it would be worth it, right?