Reviews for Truth
Veedramon chapter 6 . 3/6
Well, I feel like Setsuna manipulations are gonna hit her in the *ss.
Veedramon chapter 5 . 3/6
Neko-ken? My bet is on Ranma!
Veedramon chapter 4 . 3/6
Hotaru.. dates Ranma?
Veedramon chapter 3 . 3/6
Too bad he didn't keep that magic weapon from the time he fought Saffron.
Veedramon chapter 2 . 3/6
Well, I bet they will find is curse soon.
Veedramon chapter 1 . 3/6
Well, lets see what happens, shall we?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
It's called the Silence Glaive
MisatoKitty chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
In reference to the previous reviewer - you're right. There IS an IRIS satellite as of 2013, but the mission I was referring to was actually the IRAS probe, launched in 1983. At the time I wrote this, I had only been able to find partial reports around which stated a mass 4 times the size of Earth (not Pluto) outside the orbit of Pluto had been found in 1984 as stated, but not what it was eventually found to be. I'd heard bits of those reports going back to the 80s but before the rise of the internet it was a little hard to track any hard info down. It was often re-reported by anyone championing the possibility of a tenth planet as well. As such, when dealing with Sailor Moon, which actually HAS a rogue planet Nemesis turn up, it's a great piece of information to use for flavour. (And Mercury DOES say it was THOUGHT to have been discovered in 1984... even if the probe name is wrong for our universe, maybe it was IRIS there)

Thanks to wiki updating on the IRAS mission with articles published in 2010-12, I can helpfully point you to the excellent article there that pointed out they were eventually found to distant galaxies and associated structures and not the monster planet roving the Oort cloud first reported on.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
Are you an idiot? In your AN you pulled the whole IRIS ESA space probe finding an object four times the size of Pluto as the basis for your Nemesis out of your ass. There was no such probe and nothing like that was found. I assume you also claim Bigfoot is real and so on...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
You think Hotaru might be younger? Whatever gave you that idea?
shugokage chapter 22 . 6/7/2014
Definitely an interesting story!
Twigon chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Okay, you take two animes that are actually recognized partially because of how much damage the 'harem' does to the main character, and combined them.

Then you threw in Magical Girls.

Yeah, this is going to be either incredibly awesome, or fall on its face.
Oakshaden chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Did you confuse horror with humor? Because I'm at chapter 8 and this is more of an angsty dark-fic than a humourous one.
lostmagic564 chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Ok story but every few minturits into reading i end up swearing at the way ranma is acting he never seems to get mad and i really fucking wish he would then i wouldnt have as much problems as seeing him as human. also i like the story but it keeps giving me to urge to kill.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/5/2012