Reviews for An Angel's Wings
NoeinKya chapter 6 . 9/3/2007
Please update... be a pal... update!
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 6 . 6/14/2007
Please continue!
Eyes of the infinite galaxy chapter 6 . 5/3/2007
Could I get an Update? Pwease?

I can't sleep at night, I need more!

-LuE*(Nickname)
Sika'sheart chapter 6 . 4/8/2007
last time i reviewed you asked me what I meant by Mr. F, Mr. F was Kratos's brother's stuffed animal thingy when he was a sixteen, so I'm gonna ask you again, what is Mr.F?

The reason I never fully wrote it out was because it was long and I;m lazy.
Cheea5 chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
Thats good _
Cheea5 chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
The gels thing is fake. Unless it says so in a game that is yet to be translated. Ah well, good job.
Niame chapter 6 . 3/27/2007
- Woo! Interesting take on the pre-Symphonia story. -

Can't wait for the update!
Fehize chapter 6 . 3/27/2007
Poor, poor Anna! Loo... but the way that Anna was "OMG, Kratos is going to KILL me" was funny.

Even though it was a little bit short, it was at least still an update! -nods- So, I would vastly appriectiate if you continued!

(P.S. Yah, I know how it is do do something at 12:30 in the morning... not that I do it often... -whistles- but I kow what you mean...)
Sika'sheart chapter 5 . 3/18/2007
What ewactly is Mr.F? where ever did you come up with that name? Oh and it's dying not dieing.
Eyes of the infinite galaxy chapter 5 . 2/1/2007
Um...funny? Okay that was not funny...'least for me 'cause I hate it when Krats looks like an idiot but I still liked it!
Rydia Asuka chapter 5 . 1/30/2007
Hm, very nice. I love Kratos and Anna stories, they make me happy. :P It's going well so far, keep up the good work!
Fehize chapter 5 . 1/30/2007
-giggle- I liek the way you have Kratos acting all tough and his usual self. It's funny from Anna's pov. BUt I think it might be better if she thought the wings were just a dream, that way the story woudln't end it's major plot so fast. XD

Please update soon!
Sika'sheart chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
in the next chapter you should do memories of Kratos's past. It'll be intresting to say the least and you can ahve as much fun with it as you want since they never mentioned Kratos's past as a child.

Eyes of the infinite galaxy chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
That.. was... AWESOME!

-LuE*
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
Well it's 4am and I can't really think of anything more to say than that this is a good chapter.

Keep it up