Reviews for Mirror Image
A.Darkside chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
:] Hi! This is Becky from AP English (you know, the writing club girl). I just found this through your Shelfari page and I have to say, this was good! I haven't been into HP fan fiction in a long time, but even I can tell that you got Regulus' character down well. The way you wrote the flow between the years of his life was excellent. Also, writing in present tense is hard for a lot of people (me included) but you nailed it. Good job.
lime 63 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I like this tons! Very well writen and reflective and deep. Yet it fits in perfectly with everything, even the stuff in the new book. Congrats!
blue-eyed claudia chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
wow that was really good. i loved all of the imagery that you used in there. but its really short! lol i wanted more.

blue-eyed claudia
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Ooh. Great story, gave me goosebumps. I like that you made Regulus a real character without changing what others said of him. Is this about the initials at the end of HBP? Great writing!

KrisEleven
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Oh wow...I never thought about how intense it'd be if Bella killed Regulus for Voldemort. Imagine, what a dramatic death scene. Awesome idea!