Reviews for Witchfire
blue-eyed claudia chapter 4 . 4/19/2007
woah i really love your writing style! this chapter was so good. i hope that you update soon and thank you for reviewing my story so faithfully :)

blue-eyed claudia
S.carlett V.on U.ttenburg chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
ow! So I went to your stories to read Harry Potter but I found this instead. I love it! Nice use of Verdi. I'm guessing it means green, because in French green is verdir. Keep going. Up date soon!

Easterly Winds chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
I love kittens! (sorry, I think pretty much everyone loves kittens, but cute!)

Good chapter, a bit of explanation there too. And Liir comes back, I like how he has nothing better to do so he comes back to her. Can't wait for the next installment.
firebolt669 chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
added to favoritres and alert! One thing, though.. is she at Shiz some other school in.. what was it... the F place?
Easterly Winds chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
Oh yey, I like Tam. And Professor Dalloway, is there going to be something going on with him? He seems nice **
Fae2135 chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Hey! It's Nicole from Tandem Elphies. Wow, this is a REALLY cool story! I liked the backstory of Ellia's past very much; it was quite believable and fit nicely with the details of the novel. Not sure how much of the novel you're actually basing this off of, but it fit. And I really like Bianca - she's such a fun character! Kind of like Glinda, only not as BLONDE! LOL

One question I had: no one seems to be ridiculing Ellia because of her green skin. Has everyone become more accepting of different skin colors now, or has she simply managed to run into the few people who are willing to be friends with her? Just a thought!

Anyways, I'm really liking it - update soon, or I shall be forced to send my green witch and her flying monkeys after you! *adds story to story alert list* That is all.
Tandem Elphies chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Glorius! Love it! KEEP GOING! And I believe I know why her last name is it because 'verdi' means 'green' or something along those lines? I never studied Italian, but I listen to the song "The Wizard and I" which uses the word a lot. Anyway, update soon! :)

- Lauren
Dorothy Gale chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
I do wonder...if she's green and she's had a dream about the Scarecrow, Lion, Dorothy, Liir, the gang, wouldn't people be afraid of her? I mean, if Elphaba's been "melted" or burned already, she'd be infamous. Wicked Witch of the West, know what I mean? Everyone would be mean ('cept Bianca, maybe) and point and stare and laugh and try to kill her. Elphaba's not just an urban legend in Oz.
SapphireNight chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
Well, I think this deserves more then just one review.

Youve got a nice story here. I like the way youve set it up, what youre trying to do here, and it is almost certainatly going to work.

I like how your prologue is explaining the setting of what the story is going to be. Its not the simplistic 'next generation' story, this has a backstory, and it seems a lot more weight. I'm also writing a similar type of story, but that is Musical based. I've yet to read a Book based 'next generation' type story which is of decient quality before. Probably because Ive only just finished the book, and have only started reading them.

What you have started here is good. Dont let lack of reader responce bring you down. Just keep going, I can see youve got something good here. I hope you prove me right.
Easterly Winds chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
Ahaha, Verdi. Green. Verdigris. Vert. (I'm taking French this year, but I still get it. :D) I thought that might be the reason. Can't wait to read the next chapter, this story's got a lot of promise.