Reviews for PPC: An Elf's Love
Silenthunder chapter 4 . 3/10
I love these PPC stories! Keep them coming!
Silverlight1313 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Oh my god, this is amazing. Amazing amazing amazing.
Molly Rob chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
I like Boromir because he made a mistake, but he redeemed himself in the end. It was almost nauseating reading how Boromir is twisted into a sexist rapist. And if you are 22 and still can't get straight As (possibly having repeated for many years), then you are a bit screwed in my opinion. LOL I am not sure if I have reviewed, this story deserves 2 reviews anyway. It is really good.
Gwen Eruanna chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
Die, Sues! Muahahahah—yes, I'm crazy, what did you expect—ahahahahaha. Fun. I hate tense shifts, and I hate when they can best Boromir. Why can't anyone best Legolas for a change? Ah... I just got an idea... *Runs off to write a fanfic about Legolas getting defeated by a Mary Sue*
Gwen Eruanna chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Meep! Not Boromir! Hate it when they do that. Evil Sues! We hates, them, yes, Precious, we do... (Can you tell I love Boromir?)
asdfghjkl chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Darling, Mary Sues are horrible to read. :)
dildo faggins chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
KILL IT.
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Just a short note. I suggest that you don't introduce abbreviations or acronyms into a story without spelling them out at least once. Perhaps many of your readers recognize PPC on sight. I followed a link here and I have never seen the term before; I doubt I can be the only one. While I take it from context that it must be some sort of fourth wall transiting meta-fiction police, I may be wrong in the assumption. To me, at least, it "clunks" quite obviously on first encountering the term.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Hahaha! Really good so far, though I think we should use the flames to roast the Mary-Sues, not the animals! I 3 animals!
Pied Piper Pluto chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
Okay, did the Suvian really say 'true form'? If she did, then as a member of a fandom of Fruits Basket, where one of the main character's 'true form' is a stinking, car-sized monstrosity with razor-sharp teeth, I am deeply amused.
otakurose16 chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
How can you stand to read such garbage? I tried, but couldn't force myself to read past the first chapter. It hurt my brain to try to read that story. You deserve praise for not only managing to read and quote the trash you use for these stories, but for writing a very entertaining, well-written, and just generally enjoyable story. If I find any Lord of the Rings Sues, I won't hesitate to tell you.
GingerBookworm chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
Love it! This is by far one of the best fanfics I've ever read!
ravingrevolution chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
The strychnine was a great touch! I love these stories!
Keuka chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
This one's great too! On to story #3!
The Sugarfaerie chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
Boromir... NO! Why oh why is he always the bad guy in these stories? Where is the canon evidence that he is a rapist/womaniser/sado-masochist/chauvanist/abusive bastard? NOWHERE. Thankyou so much for pointing out the unjustified slaughter of my one of my fave characters!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »