Reviews for Trinity
Potter the Plotter chapter 1 . 8/7
Reviewer chapter 33 . 5/11
An awful lot of telling rather than showing at times.

And while I don't condone needless loss, the story doesn't tug at any emotions because we don't really see the protagonists grow through struggle, or overcoming much internal/ external obstacles, or loss; everything comes far too easily.

At this stage at least.
medusalan chapter 36 . 7/4/2014
This was brilliant! Really enjoyed having hermione and ron as equally strong and dependable characters - i love a good bash now and again, but your story reminds you why they were a trio to start with. Thanks!
Eimear chapter 36 . 4/19/2014
This story was great :) I love stories where Harry actually goes to other people for help and I was looking for a "Golden Trio" story to read so I'm very glad i found this one. Good job, bud.
Guest chapter 36 . 2/17/2014
This was really good! I really enjoyed it - so much so that I have not done anything else for the whole day! Ooops!
UniquelyMi chapter 36 . 1/30/2013
Nice ending! Using love to kill Voldemort was an awesome idea. It's his own fault for making Horcruxes.

I liked Harry, Ron, and Hermione's futures, they felt appropriate to your trio. Great fic in all!
UniquelyMi chapter 29 . 1/29/2013
Cool way to destroy the horcruxes!

Why is Harry especially powerful though? Please don't say just chance, I'm getting tired of that.
UniquelyMi chapter 25 . 1/28/2013
The third riddle completely tripped me! At first I thought it was poverty, because poor people have it and the rich are sometimes uncontent, but that's not always true. After all, poor people have love and they definitely don't have nothing, and people are always wanting more, bigger, better. Also, you could definite greater in a certain way and say love is greater than the gods yet more evil than the demons, so that riddle, depending on how you interpreted it, could have infinity answers. Not fair!

The doorknobs should have answered the second one with: "I don't know" and "I don't feel like telling you" :) That would have been so awesome though it might have defeated the purpose. You know, just a little. Cool protections though I didn't get why the riddle asker was so nice. Didn't know Voldemort could create anything nice.
UniquelyMi chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
Nature vs. Nuture is an awesome debate and I love getting on sides of it! Personally, I feel that your nature dictates what nuture would be best for you, which could, of course, be twisted horribly, like suggesting Harry should have been raised like he had because it made him a better person, but none of that matters when it comes to science.

Of course Harry and Voldemort are similar! They're like matter vs. antimatter, and Harry wins because of that 1% more, duh! Harry, if in different conditions, could have become Voldemort, and they have similar characteristics (not just upbringing), like anger management issues and (loathe though I am to admit it) leadership.

Harry wouldn't become a father like the Dursleys because the people who raised him the most were the Weasleys. The Dursleys (thankfully) mostly ignored Harry. I wouldn't say it's because of his genes, though his explanation is funny. Even so, if you look at parents who had not-so-great parents but turned out fine anyways, they often had another parent figure who took care of them more.

So glad Harry met Dumbledore!
UniquelyMi chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
Awesome! This is how the wedding should have gone, well, except for the werewolf part.

Isn't Bill thanking Voldemort though, since he's the one who arranged for Harry's name to be put in the Goblet of Fire? Whatever - Harry was the one who saved Gabrielle.

I like the idea of Harry leading the Order, and while I don't think J. K. Rowling should have taken this route (it wouldn't really have fit with her themes) and it could be a little more well written, I really like this fic as a whole. More humor would have been nice, and a little less formal speech.

Oh, and Voldemort IS a bastard, because he was concieved under influence of a love potion, which is the explanation Hermione should have given.

Would you mind explaining further how emotions affect magic, because you mentioned that Snape was trying to get himself angry to deal with Harry easier. Funny how nobody even thought of that option. And it just goes to show that the most likely option may be always true, but not so often thought of.

Nice to see Harry being powerful in a way that doesn't include magic (other than in that incident with Snape), and nice job keeping Harry from talking to others like subordinates, a problem often seen in fics. I liked the reference to Lily, personally I always imagined her blowing up things unconciously when she got mad.

A few of the inevitable mistakes, but grammer and spelling-wise you did great! Add a little more description maybe and make the conversations a bit more realistic; increase use of 'said' and 'asked' replacements, and not just 'shouted'. Overall a pretty good story.
TwilightEclps chapter 36 . 7/22/2012
Great story!
elmoryakhan chapter 36 . 4/3/2012
Its a really great story, in fact this is the way the seventh should have been written in the canon!
Chaoticist chapter 36 . 2/29/2012
I rather enjoyed your story, and found the situations quite plausible. This would do well as a replacement for the DH.
MuggleCreator chapter 36 . 1/20/2012
Great stuff! Sometimes it's nice to throw stuff learnt in DH out the window.

BUT: When are you gonna do anything about HP&Guild of Night? It's great too!
T chapter 36 . 1/19/2011
I loved this story and hope to read a sequel!