Reviews for Awakened
RickyBallon chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I very much enjoyed this. The poetic structure is a nice change. You certainly have much more patience than I do to make sure it works. I only wished that there was more seducing before giving Helga the chomp.
AngelGirl569 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Hey, I read this on DeviantArt a few weeks ago - I instantly recognized it. The writing is great, poetic and dramatic. Good job, I love the visual side to it all, the confusion as to Rhonda's intentions - is she attracted to Helga, or simply looking for a snack?
Lucky Number 57 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Oh How Sweet It Is, Wonderful Even!

Maybe If You Get The Chance You Can Check Out My Vampire Story Called "A Kiss From A Vampire"
Ashley chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Oh, and may I say that this reminded my of Edgar Allen Poe, quite good. Specifically, "The Cask Of Amontillado". I just that I should add that in ther considering I love Poe and this story for that matter.
Ashley chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
That was pretty beasty. Like that was the first poem I have read on this site and it was amazing. I hadn't expected that ending at all, it was expertly written. You have a great writing skill there. Thanks for sharing.
Mary Sue Is Dead chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Dang, you are really good at rhyming! Rofl someone should draw the one you did with Gerald X Phoebe...hehe vampires...
Soluna125 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
ok i didn't get it
Jae B chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
The parameter of this poem, though slightly different, reminds me of "The Canterbury Tales". It was a real "delight". ;)

-Jae-
Marcos chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Ah... I feel( "just" feel? Nah )so, SO tempted to draw about this...
anon chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
9 out of 10. Really achieved what you were aiming for.

This was great because it wasn't spoiled (you saved the surprises well), and because you didn't lapse into uncomfortable word choices just to keep the rhyme format, it was very readible (only a couple of moments were off).

I would love to see more from this setting, premise and pairing.

Dropping the rhyme and writing a story about this would make me very happy *flashes a smile*

Oh, and the audio version is good, but for me, reading the words makes it easier to visualize the scene, whatever.

Good job, hope to see more from you soon.