Reviews for Bring Me to Life
She Who Writes Words chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
REALLY good, but was the part about the other girl in the book? I can't remember...

You are a great writer- I was really impressed at the story, but the song didn't fit very well.

Great song though, and great job all around :)
Alieannah chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
This was absoutly amazing! I loved it!
Starskysea chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
That association is SO fitting! That song fits very well in a Twilightish context...wow...nice thinking!
just a little wicked chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
Yes, I do like this version better. It's a lot more probable. There was a lot more detail in this one, and Edward hugging her seems like there's a larger chance then him kissing her. Ah well, good job here too.
Asquared91 chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
That was awesome. :)

Alison
x-Panicalysis-x chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
O:! OhMyGawd, I loved it so! And that's saying something, because I normaly don't like song fics, but WOW. Well, I must run off to school..
Asquared91 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
That was really good! I love that song!

One little thing. Its Charlie not Charley. Thats it though!

Alison
ViscountessKiera chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Cool I like much. i love the song.
loveatfirstsite2 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Wow...i liked it...i always thought evanescence potryaed twilight and new moon so good...especially my immortal...that was a really good song for when Edward leaves Bella...it was really good..although one thing...im just wondering why Edward would ever kiss another girl in the first place..even if it was to stop bothering him...idk, it just seems slightly wierd for Edward to do...good songfic though

-loveatfirstsite2-
inusgirl1030 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
aw...that was so cute i loved is...good job
starlin15 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
I have to say out of all the short storys or even the long fics. This has to be one of the best. That song was absoultly perfect. I dont think theres anything to change. It was really good.:)
just a little wicked chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Awwee. I really loved it, I could actually see it happening. You didn't butcher anything, I promise. Good job. ] I love Twilight stories. They keep me satified while I wait for Eclipse to come out. Writing them helps too, you should write more stories. ]
Elizabeth Tudor chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
I like the fic, even though I've never heard the song. I've got a soft spot for songfics, just wrote my first, and its probably not very good but oh well. Your's is great. The song really fits. Poor Bella. Save her, Edward!
Brooke Winchester chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Well I, for one, am quite glad you broke all your promises :D. It was beautiful. It came to the end and I was like, "Oh, great, it's gonna be a sad ending." But then you came right out with Edward and made it happy.

You're actually good at both Bella *and* Edward POV, which is pretty rare, so definite kudos to you.

Excellent choice of song. Not only is it a really good song, but it fits the story, too. Great job!

Rock on,