Reviews for Say You Will
sunsetLover chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
whoah..that was a cliffhanger:)..I love "On my own" too especially the version of Lea Salonga:)..whe!
HolidayArmadillo chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
Oh, that was evil. Very evil. But good. Very good. :)

Amy :)
HolidayArmadillo chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
This definitely looks to be a promising fic...I saw it was based on a Foreigner song and I just had to read it!

Great job so far.

Amy :)
wolfmyjic chapter 4 . 3/27/2007
Gosh, that was too sweet. Like cotton candy sweet...

~W~
ScarecrowSchofield chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
Aw...short and sweet! Just what I like! Thanks for the update!
18lzytwner chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
Oh so cute. But she still didn't say it. He he, I know, I know one thing at a time. ;)
Letty chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
They are so bloody cute...Love it.
Diva0789 chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
oh how romantic! lovely!
angel6.d chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
Hey, great chapter, I really liked it a lot! I'm glad that they talked about everything. I'm glad that Booth isn't going to just let her leave. I love that she just wanted him to hold her, that was cute. Great job again, keep it up! Update soon!

-angel6
jaed621 chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
You know how much I love a good story in which they get to fall in love. Great job, I like the walking all nithg and the both of them thinking the same things but only in their heads the whole time. I think Booth's reaction to her was right in character, especially when they finally talk and he's explaining how it's a hard thing to say you love someone...good job, keep writing. I look forward to the next chapter! Hope all is good with you, let's try to talk soon.

Jaed
Halfpastdead001 chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
wonderfull i lovr it
Khitie Ethrin chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
What happends?
cmorning chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
oh, please please update this soon.i cant wait for more!
wolfmyjic chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
Ah, now that I've read the chapter, all those reviews I read to you makes much more sense. And just cause everybody else has asked it, "Does he ever get the girl?" :-)

Can't wait for the next chapter and the next move. What will Brennan do? And Booth?

~W~
InfernoRed2937 chapter 3 . 1/8/2007
hm..I've reviewed a few of your fics already, and I don't want to say the same thing again. and I wouldn't because this one seems realistic, in the fictional type of way. hehehe. this is really tugging at my heart! oh, I hope you plan on continuing! excellent! :)