Reviews for Imaginary Phantoms?
bibbledoo chapter 7 . 1/4
Mr. Lancer loves giving work, huh?
Totalfangirl01 chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
I wonder if just the 3 agents are going to deal with the paperwork or everyone in the mission...
Oh well, at least Danny and Dani didn't cause much trouble XD
Inviso-Al chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Love it!
TheDranx chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
The only thing I have to critic is emotion. None of the characters show it.

Dani gets suck: She should yell, scream, panic, or be generally upset that she was in a bind.

When someone is suppose to be curious, make them curious. Angry? Scream in rage if you have to get their feelings across! It's all very bland without EMOTION!

It's all extremely boring other wise. Good story but it could be better, even great, with the the characters show some form of life when action is taken upon them/by them.

That is all.
Battosailover5 chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Never have I heard of such a ridiculous crossover
Elena Forest chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
:) U have a really good plot but you dont put periods or exclamition points at the ends of sentances. :D I can't wait to read more!
kittyore9 chapter 7 . 2/16/2009
nice story!
Shuricel chapter 7 . 8/3/2007
Your idea is fairly good, but I'm confused about a few things. Wouldn't it have been simpler for them if they just flew out after they saw the agents?
ghostanimal chapter 7 . 11/21/2006
Sequal!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 7 . 11/21/2006
hey! awesome ending! i luved it! :D
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 6 . 11/18/2006
this was an AWESOME chapter! I HOPE U UPDATE SOON! :D
ghostanimal chapter 6 . 11/18/2006
lol what's gonna happen?
Skyline13 chapter 6 . 11/18/2006
this was a good chapter! i have nothing else to say, so keep up the good work!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 5 . 11/15/2006
awesome chapter! i hope u update soon! :D
Cylon One chapter 5 . 11/15/2006
My interest in this little adventure continues to remain high. I knew somebody sooner or later would start to suspect something about the two Ds and the two GIW. I would agree that Goo would be a logical choice to have help in telling who's imaginary and who's not.