Reviews for I Love You Because
ssadropout chapter 47 . 10/23
You perfectly captured how Roy is the only one who can help a distressed Riza. (Of course, she is the only one who can control him.) It's so good to read something new by you.
Violet Abilene chapter 47 . 10/22
I’m glad to see you return! This was a really great chapter; it honestly made my heart break a little. I can see something like that happening, and you’re so talented at keeping Roy and Riza in-character! Can’t wait for more!
Kingryu chapter 38 . 11/6/2014
Dude. I'm favoriting you no doubt.
Causmicfire chapter 46 . 6/24/2014
Awww, such a tender moment! I wouldn't have thought about how difficult putting up her hair would be after that wound!
ssadropout chapter 45 . 6/20/2014
Yay! Welcome back. It's great to have new chapters from you. You haven't lost your touch!
komayaka kaze chapter 45 . 6/20/2014
Awesome comeback! :)
Causmicfire chapter 45 . 6/19/2014
So many feels. I love the earring catching her jacket and all of this!
Causmicfire chapter 44 . 6/19/2014
Eeee, I really like this, it fits them so well!
Purbita chapter 43 . 7/20/2012
Hi! I read the all the chapters you've posted, and I'll tell you, I've been really engrossed in it- so much that I forgot I have an important exam tomorrow, lol. I'll say you've done a really great job in all of these chapters :) I love Riza and Roy's pairing and I think your little stories throw an entirely different light to their relationship, all those little things that bond them
SammyQuill chapter 9 . 12/10/2010
As soon as I realized what had happened, an icy fear shot straight to my heart. God, I do not want to imagine a future with Roy gone... and Riza left behind. It's too cruel...
komayaka kaze chapter 22 . 4/18/2010
it's alright. randomness are good for drabbles and usually catches you of guard
komayaka kaze chapter 21 . 4/18/2010
that's so cool. her clip having the array...[chuckles]
Lady Darlings chapter 21 . 3/9/2010
Ahah i REALLY like this one :)
Causmicfire chapter 43 . 10/7/2009
Love this one! I like how you used the situation to get to how she feels about him, how just the presence of another can be calming in such a serious/grave situation.

Great job!
Causmicfire chapter 42 . 10/7/2009
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet.

Anyway, I really like that you brought in her responding to Ed wondering if she knew alchemy, and used it again later.

It's sad, but I think it also gives a reason for how nurturing she is to the brother, like when she gives Ed her jacket after the first battle with scar has ended, and how she teases him about Winry.

Great piece!