Reviews for Freak
RETIRED666 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
You wrote the brother's really well. This was cool.
bally2cute chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Excellent piece.
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Wonderful. Thank you.

HT
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Wow... that was so beautiful yet so sad and poignant at the same time. And you captured Dean's need for one-night stands - and his adamant avoidance of ever considering something more permanent - perfectly. I think I need to go cry now... *sniff*

Thanks for sharing!
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
This was so great. SO GREAT. I have loved every one of your stories - the way you write the boys... especially Dean... especially Dean in pain... it gets to me. It crawls inside my head and hangs out there all day. I loved "Three Little Words" and its sequel. I still re-read them.

I have thought the same thing about Cassie and Dean that Sam does in this story. I think it's great how you continued that - I don't thing I've read a "tag-like" story set soon after Route 6. Not like this one anyway.

Very well done. I look forward to more of your work.
princess peanut chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
That was really amazing! You wrote the emotion so well you made my heart ache. I love the way you had Sam come to an understanding. And I love the way the brothers came together in the end without really a big "chick flick" moment. It was perfect! Love to read more from you!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
That was good.
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
It was good. The brothers in a nutshell.
E. Clay chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Oh, very good character descriptions in this piece. I could see this scene having been in an episode. I especially liked Sam waiting up for Dean and then pretending to be asleep when he comes back to the motel, and Dean knowing that Sam isn't really asleep. I love how hyper aware of each other Dean and Sam are in the show, and you demonstrated this perfectly. Great job.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2