Reviews for Catch Her
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Wow very nice good job you wrote them very wel an d hope you will try more.
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
poor tony. nice job
Musical chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Lovely writing and very emotional. Although I do find it rather irritating that Tony is thinking about Kate when Ziva had nearly died. I know that you can never truly move on from a loved ones death, but in my opinion, he would be much more focused on the fact that Ziva went through three months of hell than the fact that he didn't "catch" Kate when she was shot.

Sorry for my ranting. It was beautifully written. I'm just a die-hard Tiva fan.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
aww poor Tony and his thoughts :( good story :D well done !
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I think I need to see NCIS again. Have only caught one episode but it was good but on the downside I have no idea of who is who on the show.
PBfan15 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Fantastic story. Really liked the part where Gibbs watches the movie with Tony.
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
That was a great story! I absolutely loved it! Keep up the good work:)
supergirl02 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
that was great! Poor Tony...I can only imagine how he felt...
sk8terinagirlNCISnco chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
*cry cry* ok..ok..this is...well...I haven't words, this...is totally awesome! really! poor tony...*cry cry*
DoodleTaffy chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
WoW!that was amazing, just absoloutely amazing,magnificent,i might even dare to say.(srry.. made it a point to work on my vocab& im doing so here..lol.i do mean it tho,its rele good.)yeah,that was spactactular.i dont know y but before i even started i had very high,impressive expectations for this they were ,i loved it,and dont know why, really good could go on,but also its fine the way it bye!keep writing.

-Kat

*live your life worryfree and StAr FULL!(*smile*)*

big

hugs

*big

luv*
Adam chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Yoo hoo, I really liked it !
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Have enjoyed all three of your NCIS stories and do hope you are going to continue. Your portrayal of all the characters is so true to the TV programme, and that isn't easy, but Gibbs and Tony are just brilliant. You've caught them at their best.

Please write more. You are particularly good with the angst.

Pam
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Very nice and angsty, I liked it.
KitsuneLauz chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Aw, that was really sweet Tony angst. ...and I loved the reference to Kate! Great work.
fischergirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Awesome story, especially for your first non-scifi. Very nicely done.