Reviews for Harry Potter and the Bonds of Family
Nicely done.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
read marker, OK
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Great story! It sure sounds like something Malfoy would do too.
Alorkin chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
A really great piece. I can see the scenario well, I just hadn't counted on Harry's Informationn Service. (Neither had the ferret.)

Your writing was so filled with pain that I believed at first that the trio had broken. Ron's speech was especially moving. Rowling ever even mentioned the cognivores(?) after the fiascoat the DoM. Stupid!

The entire scene was Brilliantly done. I think I began to weave the pieces together only when I read about Draco's spy, (Colin?)) and I'm usually not asleep out of bed. I KNEW something was up when they did the: "Right behind you,Mate!" bit.

Dumbledore seemed more interested in the oath than the cause and Snivellus was, of course, enraged. (Is he ever anything but?)

Draco is much more the Gryffindor than the Slytheirn...easy to provoke to an attack, and unheeding of the consequence.

Dumbles can expel him, but it's probable he won't serve any real time. the law reads: 'The USE of any of them on another human being, is enough to warrant a lifetime sentence in Azkaban prison." I'd imagine a good barrister and a tidy bag of gold to the sitting minister would be enough to get Drakey-poo off.

As always, I bow to your superior wordcrafting. Alorkin
Post-Scriptum chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Why didn't you liked it? I like it. thought it was shor and to the point. The only thing that seemed a little out of place was Draco AKing at the end.. didn't make much sense. He's smart enough to have a spy and do those things at the field, but stupid enought o ire close to the headmaster..

But the point of Aking Harry at the school is always a good one.. No elaborate plan, no thousand ways it can go wrong.. Just close range fire..

See at the Forum

P.
malko050987 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Cool story :D

Thanks for sharing _

Chris
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Other than been completely AU from the events of "Half-Blood Prince" and "Deathly Hallows"...this was some mighty awesome stuff, Pwn Master Paladin! Definitely some quality HP fic;)
Stephbubbles chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
AW! I almost cried! This story is really good!

Stephanie
Rocky235 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
That was a well written sweet piece.

My most enjoyable part was seeing Malferret screw up yet again. It's like watching a "Road Runner" cartoon seeing malfoy come onto the stage. No matter how good the plan and no matter what he gets from 'Acme'... Bam, right in the face.

Thank you for sharing.
Twin Tails Speed chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
This is a very interesting and excellent oneshot.