Reviews for Second Life
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
There are no words to describe how beautiful this is.

The line about Namine wishing to be a girl hit me the most. Very well-chosen words, intricately weaved into a one-shot. One of the best Kingdom Hearts pieces I've ever read.
time can take its toll chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
I love this.

No, really. XD; I love how... mysterious it is. The whole mood of this piece is really surreal and gripping. It's dramatic without the need to elaborate on any drama. It's... subtle. And oh so pretty. And definitely a fave. :3

I can honestly call this one of the best Namine/Riku stories I've ever read. And I've read a lot, so... XD;
xoRaining Diamondsox chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
That was cool. How Namine isn't real but wishes to be...and Riku...feels so hollow himself. I think...what I got from this fic, is that he doesn't want to feel anymore, but she wants to feel everything. He avoids; she seeks. Strange. But totally cool!

Nicely done.

-diamonds-
Nana Potato chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
-short review:

-i think that's a nice but strange oneshot

-but i seriouly liked it, mostly because i really like details in stories

-all in all, this FF is pretty wonderful!

-well put story!

C YA l8TER!-randomnes:namiXku rawks-
cherrytea chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
This was really good. I love your style.

I thought it was Sora/Namine. I don't like that pairing, but the spiffiness makes up for it. XD;
ru22 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Wow.

This was amazing. The writing was flawless. The descriptions and comparisons were amazing. Just...W0W.

The only thing-I had NO idea what pairing this was, and it confused me a tad. I wasn't sure if it was Roxas x Naminé, Sora x Naminé (), or Riku x Naminé.

Oh well. The guessing made it all the more wonderful & mysterious. _