Reviews for Fire on the ice
Vi chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
Okay but tiring to read because of the poor English. By the way Scott is a Alpha mutant IF he could control his powers (powerful and useful mutatiins without any major adverse effects) and a Beta(powerful mutation but with a major side effect aka he's inability to control his eye bazookas without his glasses) I think since he can't control it. Actually in the Evoverse only Jean and Iceman are Omegas the rest mostly being Alpha and Betas(in the XMen anyway). And yes Bobby really is Omega. Google it.
Red Crown chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
This is exciting.
Red Crown chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
hahahahahahaahahahahah! Sorry, that was really funny.
Red Crown chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I must say that I much rather enjoyed this. the whole figure skating idea seemed a little weird for scott at first, but it seems to blend in well with the way you have written it.

Watching Jean Grey "handle" Duncan was extremely hilarious and I enjoyed that very much. I look forward to seeing more of her.
thesagaciousowl chapter 27 . 12/3/2007
hey...

sorry it took me so long to review this fic... :/ i think you know that i was busy with studies... again, sorry.

it was a great fic, and we miss you wen! aren't you going to come back to the fanfiction world? [ha, that sounded so cliche...]

anyway, i at least, miss your comments about the fics xD i'm planning some new ones for my vacation [FINALLY!] and, if you still want, of course, you can take a look.

and where is 113? that one was good xD and funny, with the right comments xD

again, 'fire on the ice' was a great fic, congrats!

see ya later ;D and good luck with the fuss that is happening in Franceā€¦ :/

miss maia
Dancingwithyou21 chapter 27 . 7/16/2007
luved it! congratulations on a great story! i really enjoyed it, and look forward to reading your other stories:)
X00001 chapter 27 . 7/14/2007
great chapter sad that its finished
X00001 chapter 26 . 6/28/2007
great chapter
HA. HA. HA chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Ha, ha, ha Scott figure skateing. This makes me laugh. Scott is a ridged, goal oriented, guy's guy. Scott would rather walk into a lair full of angry wolves wearing a pants of meat than figure skate. He would rather fall out of the sky three feet from a trampoline than figure skate. I was going to read and see what all the fuss was about but even the premise let you down. I mean okay parts of the writing were good and you have a solid vocabulary. But did you think for ten seconds beforehand about the characters or was it just all, all, completely, always plot advancement.
Dancingwithyou21 chapter 25 . 6/24/2007
nice chapter:) i like the 'story president' much better than the real one too! wait for more!
X00001 chapter 25 . 6/24/2007
great chapter i'm glad scott is ok can't wait to see what happens to the xmen next now that they have been discoveryed.
babiebluebeauty chapter 24 . 6/18/2007
NO!don't kill him! please please please don't kill him! but anyway awesome chapter had me hanging on the edge of my bed cuz of suspense! update soon...VERY soon:]
Dancingwithyou21 chapter 24 . 6/18/2007
omg, dont kill scott!:O that'll ruin everything!

please update!
X00001 chapter 24 . 6/18/2007
great chapter i hope scott doesn't die can't wait to find out
Dancingwithyou21 chapter 23 . 6/5/2007
isnt this last scene from an episode?...i think..anyway, great chapter can wait till ur next update!