Reviews for Tension
only-more-love chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
That was very cute. I loved this line: "Or why she ignored the fact that it was ludicrous to think someone could actually get their socks ‘fucked’ off." Brennan is nothing if not literal. ;)

I love that you wrote her as being so blase about Booth's blatant innuendos. She can handle him. :)

Thanks for sharing.
Skyeseeker chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I found that hilarious! Then again I am an earth sciences/geology major so I know exactly what Moh's scale of hardness and cleavage is. Trust me when I say that I've heard most of the cleavage jokes that have ever existed. Anyways, loved the story!
angel6.d chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
This was great. You did a fantastic job. You captured the characters perfectly, and it was really well written! Loved it!

-angel6
lifesashow13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
i loved it!
siapom chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
LOL! That was just MEAN of Brennan. But...it was quite funny. :D
katya chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
the story was brilliant! please write some more? pretty please? pretty please with a cherry on top? sad eyes
Prathna chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
AWSOME STUFF! One of the best bones fanfics I have read. Please continue! pretty please!
sheBONES chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
loved the hardness joke, the story was 'super'!
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
thenaughtydingo,

Thank you for your entry into this months Cullen's Bull-Pen Challenge. Your ff has been read by the official October judge ~ BonesDBchippie. Good Luck and Happy Halloween!

~G :D

{October judges: Wolfy & BonesDBchippie}
artigiano chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
:) that was so cute! i loved it!
karalea chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
The Moh's scale of hardness has always confused me. My confusion infuriated my science teacher last year. Yay, fun times. Anyways. Awesome story, as always.
BB foreva chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
it was a super awesome story! but it wud be awesomer if u cont'd it! lmfaoo...now im making words up lollz

i luved the story...u totally got Bones' character on the nail

update soon cuz u got me hooked...lollz
mendenbar chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Next time you see a good looking woman (see male definition of good looking) tell her she is "spathic". If she doesn't slap you and asks what you mean, explain that "spathic" is a geological term meaning "having good cleavage." You'll get at least a smile. And I didn't know you could measure that with a Mohs caliper! Hm. 10 is diamond. hm.
Vote14Caskett chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
loved it a lot!
Infusiion chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Well, I thought this was great. Trust Angela to be so awesome, Brennan to be so...herself, Zack to be so smart and Booth to be so...horny. *snort*

Like, continue, or something! Y'reckon if I talk like a valley girl long enough it'll convince you to, like, write some more? [/idiot]

I'm going to read some more of your fics. 'CAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT.