Reviews for Life of an Assassin
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
keep it up ! i love it!
Can'tRunFromDeath chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
That was awesome!Next chapter please
Drunkat844 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Alex's mum is called Helen, not Marie
0EMMA BLACK0 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
i liked it a lot. NICE WRITING!
hilo chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
what, you mean its not done? i thought it was...oh well...lol
True Colours chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Wow...like, wow. Really good John-phsycology, I can't wait to see what happens next. I know this hasn't been updated for a while, start writing again! I do have an account under this name, I just can't be bothered to sign in.
WeAreTomorrow chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
i like how your taking it slow, i hate those 'hi. how are you? let's fuck each other!' stories. UPDATE!
mindofconfussion chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I found your descriptions very colorful and it stimulated my imagination, but, as one who hasn't read the books yet, I was a little confused on the different names that were thrown around. I assume that Hunter and Cossack were code names or something. Other than that brief bit of confusion, it was a very well written chapter. I hope you do as good with your next chapter. I'm looking forward to reading it. Best of luck to you.
skele-gro chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Please update fast.
Deep Fried Cornpuffs chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Awesome story, nice details! Keep up the good work, I hope to see more soon!
carsinya chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I really like what you've got so far... another chapter would be much appreciated. You've got good grammar, a nice long chapter, and you've got all of the spellings right. I like how well you portrayed the life of an assassin, and what they might end up dealing with as a result of their line of work. You've definitely got a good storyline going here. I've got one question, though- how could Alex have already been born when it's said that he was only five months old when his parents died? Did the jungle thing happen a couple months before that, or was it just one of those things that end up being noticed and analyzed by people with nothing better to do that pick the story apart looking for any and all mistakes and/or inconsistencies?
Xellina chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Wow, I really liked that one. Nice characterisation and pov's. I was always intrigued by Yassen being so fond of Alex's dad, and your story is the best John/Yassen I ever came across. Hope to see more soon!
Dodo-chan chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Slash! Yay! I thought I'd never find it! You are my savior! Why is there so little yaoi? i mean, come on, it's so obvious, Yassen actually said he loved John, how much more do people want? I liked the beginning of this story and hope you continue, can't wait to see the slash in action!
AeRyeong chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
it was really/so/totally cool! i enjoyed it! i really hope to see the next chapter XD
Anya chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I personally find this quite intriguing and hope you continue.